Romeo420 First Grow Ever!

romeo420

Hey all! I have not been a very active member of this site posting wise, however I have gotten most of my information for my grow from this site so I thought I would start a journal! I have 3 plants...#1, or querkle, is on day 21 from seed. #2 is at about 14 days from seed and #3 about 11 days from seed. I will start day one of veg count at 14 days after seed.

What strain is it? Blue Creams
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? veg
If in Veg... For how long? #1 - 7 days, #2 - 1 day, #3 - 11 from seed

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor Closet
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?Right now only organic miracle grow
If soil... What size pot? right now 1 gal, eventually 3 gal
Size of light? 4x23w cfl 2x32 cfl for veg and adding 150w hps for flower
Is it aircooled?fan cooled
Temp of Room/cab? steady around 38 C
RH of Room/cab? between 35-60%
PH of media or res? around 6.7
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? none yet

101_01302.JPG
101_01292.JPG
101_01282.JPG
101_0125.JPG
101_01271.JPG

thanks roto! any input on this would probably be very helpful and is greatly appreciated! I know there are some true experts in this community.

the only thing i can recommend is that not to use any type of metal coffee pot cuz rust is bed . . .and if thats carpet under those plants put something under them or cut the carpet out. another thing you can do is make a reflector for your bulbs. other than that your doin great keep us updated ill be reading.:high-five:

edit: and move your thermometer near where your air intake is so you know the air your bringing in is not cold

thank you roto! i am working on a reflector for when I turn on my 150w hps. Yea I was short on pots as you can see haha I need to get around to that. Also it was a poor choice because I might have to cut the bottom off to transplant. Just wondering why carpet is bad...mold? I will go take a new picture but life is springing up everywhere on #1, #2 is off to a good start but is going pretty slowly. I haven't bought nutes yet and was wondering about opinions? I want to keep it as organic as possible.

have you ever heard the saying "snug like a bug in a rug" its no BS bugs and bad shit will collect in the rug. vacuum very often and bat guano is a very good fertilizer mix a lil guano and water like half cup to a gallon and strain the chunks after your done mixing and that will be great feed. be sure there are good size holes in ur pots so water may flow.

how much and how often do you water?

they are lookin great just keep on keepin on

ill look into that fert for sure man thanks for everything! I have been watering everyday at lights on about a cup per plant...seems to be working fine but I have seen alot of people water more every 2 or 3 days is this a better method you think?

Hey all update time! #3 didnt make it found her layin down in the soil so I flushed her. Good news is #2 is starting to pick up and #1 is going nuts! new leaves everywhere! Love it. Was wondering when a good time would be to transplant #1 into my 3.4 gal bucket and if I should transplant #2 into the 1 gal pot I was using for #1, or just move straight to the bucket. thanks everyone!

101_0138.JPG
101_0139.JPG
101_0140.JPG

Heres some new pics...everything is growing well no problems really so far getting some guano this week and ferting next week at 1/4 strength! still wondering when to transplant? please help! :helpsmilie:

101_0144.JPG
101_0143.JPG
101_01421.JPG
101_0141.JPG

They look good..From the pics it's hard to tell how tall they are. I am not sure when you can transplant them. Personally, I wait til I see the 3rd set of leaves but that's just me.

I got a white tarp for under the pots for the bugs...The taller one is about 4 inches so idk I might wait awhile

Great book! been reading it from time to time alot of useful stuff man thank u!! but anyways its about that time for an update...#1 gets noticeably bigger everyday. #2 is getting there and I can't wait to see some real leaves!!

101_0149.JPG
101_0148.JPG
101_0147.JPG
101_0145.JPG

Looks like you may be overwatering man, every 2-4 days should be fine, and you will want to transplant about a week before switching to flower, since your using Cfl for veg, that way when you hit them with the hps they will already be rooted in your pots, I'm doing Cfl grow also, check out my journal bro, might be able to give you a few pointers, :goodjob:, but other than that good job bro, lookin like your well on your way and learning alot

yea they really were drooping but today they looked good! i think there might be a lil nute burn on sum of the lower leaves but I'm not gunna worry too much yet but I don't think I will fert anytime really soon

Back
Top Bottom