First order of seeds

enoddo

Hello,

I am so new here and I am just about to order seeds for the first time. When I get them I will come back to look for some pointers on growing. I hope I put this in the right place don't want to break any rules.

Ok the seeds were ordered and I am sure it will take some time fro them to arrive. I ordered Female Purple Power cannabis seeds, now does this mean there is no male and will this casue any problems? What I have read so far is that when a male is noticed it should be pulled right? More question will be asked when the time comes.

i have had some Purple Power from my cannabis club

you wont be dissapointed! i really enjoyed smoking that strain and ill bet you will too! good luck!

I just got my seeds today and now all I have to do is order the book to help me get started. Ok this is probalby a real dumb question, but here it goes anyway: only one seed is used for each plant, right? I ask this because I would like to save half and do a test run since its my first time. Also how deep should my hole be to start and can I just use the ground dirt or should I add so soil from a store?

Thanks

yes, the way to germinate them quick is to leave a couple of seeds in a damp papertowl overnight, in some cases 2 nights. then u will have to replant them quickly. also, i would use an organic soil compound, grow indoors for best results, and u usually plant the seeds about 6-8 inch deep if i remember correctly. good luck

The seeds I got are for outdoor growing, where I live at this point I can't grow inside. Wish me luck, at this point I'm looking for the best place to plant.

I forgot to ask about the 2 nights: does this mean 48 hours? Any ideas on the insects or other bugs. I have been worried about that myself.

Nope half a inch to a inch. The seedling is not strong enough to pop out of six inches of soil and the root system will grow downward and expand.
enoddo said:
wow, only an 1/2 to inch? I would have thought deeper.

My god, not that I thought this would be truly easy, but I was hoping it would be. I just got my book to help with growing and not to mention that some pages have been ripped out, but there is so much information that I just can't keep up with it all. Anyway I have not finished the book, but with missing pages can I really. I was hoping there would just be a step by step guide, but all the information is broken up in to different sections. I was statrted a test run and it took about a week, but something is happening. I know I have the wrong lights at this time, but again this is only a test.

Ok, I screwed up on my test seeds and two of my ordered seeds. I am beginning to wonder if this is for me. I think I will go back to the drawing board. Like I have heard all my life practice makes perfect. Anyway I think I need a better place to grow.

How did you screw up ? What i would do is test run some bag seeds first .... See if you can handle that and them start the big dogs off... Hopefully everything turns out good though!!

I did a test run, but the spot I picked had problems. I am not really sure I really understand the cycles and I put them right outside after germ. I do not really have a secure place to grow inside, but hopefully that will come in time. Thanks for all the support.

Back
Top Bottom