First Outdoor Grow Jack Herer Aussie

smus

Hi guys
So this is my first attempt of growing (this is a outdoor grow). Im totally new to this and hope to get some tips from you guys. The strain is jack herer its also feminized so no males to worry about till now ill say she's looking pretty good in my opinion. so a bit of info about the actual plant Im growing in soil its a seed raising mix plus ive added some top soil perlite currently shes into her 3rd week of veg is almost a foot tall. today ive decided to lst her because i read its better to have her as a bush light penetrates easyer plus you have more tops hope im correct im using the flora range for nutrients flora micro grow and bloom gave her first feeding today 4mls of grow 2mls of micro and 1ml of bloom all added to a 1.25 litre bottle of water that was left out overnight will buy a ph kit soon also im only getting 12 hrs of sunlight because i live in the southern hemisphere so i have an outdoor light on at night for an extra 6 hours so she has 18hrs to keep her in veg anywho Please help me out fellow growers and let me know if you have any suggestions thanks for reading

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile388564656.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom