Chronic - Cheese & Jack Herer

Bigblz

Jack herer,Chronic and cheese
this is my first ever journal and im a newbie on here so any pokes or kicks in the rite direction will be noted
thanks ppl. en

What strain is it? UK Cheese, Chronic and The legendary Jack Herer
GENETICS
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? cheese 60 percent sativa 40 percent indica / Chronic sativa/indica and the jack herer is a sativa dominant indica/ sativa hybrid

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Cheese is still seedling,Chronic is 3 weeks from clone and Jack is 5 weeks from seed
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco
Size of light? Under lightwave c5 but will be under 600w hps
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75f day around 68ish at nite
RH of Room/cab? 65%
PH of media or res? Feed with ph of 5.5-6.2
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? At the moment every 3 days
Type and strength of nutes? will be every used? Formulex at the moment but will be using all canna products.

image1128.jpg
image1129.jpg

image1127.jpg

re: Chronic - Cheese & Jack Herer

Lol no I'm sorry to disappoint its from a Greenhouse I swapped it for a BLZ seed. I do have some cheese that had just gone onto 12/12 from the infamous clone

My buddies just started a jack in ff soil under t5 fluorescents ,then he vegging under 400 watt mh, then going to 1000 watt hps for flower , I'm going to start him a journal as well maybe we can assist each other if any problems arise . Nice nice plants so far budd, some little beauty's, peace ill let u guys know soon as I get that journal started it ll start this week. Peace

image1140.jpg
image1139.jpg

Here are my other lovely ladies I know the pic is a bit bad but the lights are on. I flicked these on the 15/03/13 and gave them a flush ready for nutes today

Thanks for all the great comments guys and am up for sharing a few tips with the specially selected few lol happy growing

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom