2017 Jack Herer Spring/Summer Outdoor

Gave my buddy a hand potting up his Jack herer clones today. Went from solos to 1gallons. Filled out two 4X4 pretty good. Crazy how fast mine took off on their transplant and going into natural light. I think these all look premium though.

420-magazine-mobile138342194.jpg

I'm on like day 5 now and they have definitely started pacing themselves a little better. It was awesome seeing that instant explosion of growth from the transplant. It's gusting like 25mph right now so they are learning the wind factor out here for sure. 86f outside right now heat and wind. They no doubt loving it.

420-magazine-mobile855644466.jpg

So I've been bringing them under my 250w mh at night. So last night I topped the shrubby one and just bent the other. Gonna try to keep the bent one moving along because ita going to be force flowered in a couple more weeks.

Bent
420-magazine-mobile1219203223.jpg

Topped

420-magazine-mobile853179365.jpg

So it's been insanely windy and decided to give em a 1/2 strength spray of organocide to detour pest then bring em inside til tomorrow. Don't really care for the stuff but it's what I have. Really gives the leaves a nice neem like sheen. Its sesame oil and fish oils. Used it once before full strength and burnt my plants. Watered with a 700ppm jungle juice a and b. They will get straight up water for the next few feedings. Here they are inside under the 250 waiting out the bad weather.
420-magazine-mobile953424001.jpg

Back outside for the day, the wind has died down and the sun is beaming. Should stay under 90 today which is nice. A few more weeks it's gonna be 90-100 basically everyday. Where I have my garden is all afternoon sun too. I've done one plant out there in the length of summer they still start flowering because of only getting 8 hours of directish sun. The sun is so intense that's all it seemed to need to fatten up nice. They get 10+ of direct sun now but once I put them in their final spots next to the house they get a few hours less.
420-magazine-mobile511884483.jpg
420-magazine-mobile481210412.jpg

Today is my birthday and here are my 15 day old clones.
420-magazine-mobile13075941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile620829880.jpg

Here's my uw purple put this seed in at the beginning of March finally starting to do it thing.
420-magazine-mobile1277527670.jpg

Hey 0utd00rsman,
Your plants look amazing. I'm looking for 6-8 real Jack Herer clones...could you point me in the right direction. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and willing to travel. Thanks in advance for any info.

Hey 0utd00rsman,
Your plants look amazing. I'm looking for 6-8 real Jack Herer clones...could you point me in the right direction. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and willing to travel. Thanks in advance for any info.
Thanks I appreciate the kind words. This cut of Jack herer came from fem seeds we got from Robert Bergman at Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com .

Today the pots are light. So they will get watered in the morning. I've been keeping em outside and bringing them in under a 250w mh til 1am. Then they go dark til I take em outside in the morning.
420-magazine-mobile1823635657.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712806009.jpg

Watered the day before yesterday and seems they will need it again soon. After 1 more water I'm going to transplant both. Still not totally settled on final container sizes. I also pruned a little from both plants.
420-magazine-mobile2115796068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1256342516.jpg

Need to get with it and pot these up. A deep soaking watering doesn't even get me through the day when it's 100 outside. I'm holding em back just need to go pick up their final fabric pots and some perlite to add to my ocean forest soil.
420-magazine-mobile1896860114.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1799189015.jpg

Got them transplanted Walmart bags are the cheap, disposable, air pruning answer. Split a 1cubic foot bag Ocean Forest between the two bags. They are gonna start getting less hours of direct natural sun today being against my house now.
420-magazine-mobile1063539368.jpg

Here is how mine look after being watered in and placed outside. I'm not going to bring them in at night anymore. In about a week or two I'm going to start covering them at 7 until dark then uncovering. Gotta have it finished before I leave out of state for my wedding at the beginning of August.
420-magazine-mobile47154860.jpg

Took a clone off my UW Purple on the 6th and seems like it might make it. I used the bottom of a coffee cup with fox farms ocean forest and put the clone in the wet soil and into a zip lock bag. I used dirty dull scissors just for extra precautions(they were definitely dirty and dull though). Here's how she's looking this morning. We'll see I guess. Any bets?
420-magazine-mobile420584941.jpg

What do ya think? Is it going to clone? Cutting taken only one node below soil in fox farms ocean forest. Coffee cup and ziplock tech.

Back
Top Bottom