Chads JH 4x4 Grow

Randomnoob27

4by4 grow tent, 600w digital hps/ conversion bulb mh. 2 jack herer germinated 20 days and 30 days( the older girl has been topped ). Using light cal mag due to jack being a light eater

1442851725425.jpg

This is the older girl at 35 days but these are obviously two different animals but the same strain... very interesting . Last night just cleared out some center leaves to open sun for the middle

Four beautiful tops coming in and will get topped accordingly. Being my first grow I am experimenting with lst and super cropping .but this is why I have so few plants in tent due the fact I want them to be monsters

4by4 grow tent, 600w digital hps/ conversion bulb mh. 2 jack herer germinated 20 days and 30 days( the older girl has been topped ). Using light cal mag due to jack being a light eater

I am doing Jack Herer as well. Check out my journal to see its potential yield(JackHereF1). JH is a IBL or "Inbred line"
so the phenos can very like you said. I have sativa dominant JH's.(crossed two sativa JH from sensi).

The Indica Pheno has a good reputation i have only had sativa versions so i cant comment. Great strain to resist weather, bugs, mold. They need room to grow and flower late. The roots need lots of room and acidic soil. JH is very sensitive to nutes as you stated. This is true but up the nitrogen only until the leaves darken to maximize yield(Less mid-flower leaf loss = bigger buds).

Are yours from sensi?

You look like your off to a good start! Dont forget leaf curl like that is from over watering. Let your soil dry out and just before the plant wilts, water. This gives good uptake with out that leaf curl and slow growth. If drying out your soil doesn't resolve your problem then a flush of water is needed until the drain water comes out clear.

HappyGrowin,
H/-\ZE-4-D/-\ys

I been tryin to figure it out cause I've been flushing regularly but ill take your tip and let em dry longer dont like that droopy look either. Thanks for the look and for the comments

Back
Top Bottom