Chads JH 4x4 Grow

Water with 5.5 ph. Get some sulfur from the depot. Sulfur is a slow release top feed pellet that lowers the soil over time. The best way is to cheat PH by having soil that is alive with beneficial fungi attached to roots. If you dont get ph down in time the plant will drop all its leaves and make new ones dark once the ph is fixed. Proper drainage prevents ph spikes but they happen in flower for me regardless.

Addition:Make sure you have iron. Nitrogen and mag are needed for leaf development. Ph of the soil most likely needs to drop. Ph meter for better accuracy.

:goodjob::high-five:

Just got my ph meter calibration for this watering but for the last two the water had to be pretty off. I watered with the epsom salt only thos time in fear the burn was from the cal mag and had the ph at 6.0 and ill continue to work it down. I appreciate the help just hate seeing those burnt tips

They dont look burnt to me. It looks like the ph of the soil(Different than water) is to high locking out magnesium. With out mag the plant sheds its big leaves and grow new smaller leaves to try to survive the "Season". Is the ph to high? Get a soil PH meter like 7 bucks.

For the last two weeks I've been waiting for calibration fluid to come in so I was kinda in limbo. Checked the soil ph and its like at 7.1 but that is after I watered with the correct PhD water at 6.2.. pissed I lost so much fan leaf material

rps20151020_120105_302.jpg
rps20151020_120125_205.jpg
day 60 she is coming back slowly to green. In the last watering I used super thrive and cal mag all ph adjusted at 6.2 . Soil ph seems to be around 6.5. Wondering if I should go with another round of epsom salt ?

rps20151024_134533_830.jpg
rps20151024_134550_868.jpg
the older girl at day 64, they both got fed the regular water ph,d at 5.5. And top dressed with kelp meal and mykos and fed with superthrive and cal mag. Just trying to find out exactly when I should flip to flower.

I have flushed a couple times I just was not able to regulate ph for a lot of its veg life on the older plant. Seems to be rebounding nicely now I have it adjusted at 6.3. Notice all green on top.

Just used 7gal of straight ph each on two seperate w aterings and just watered with straight ph 3 gal watering in between, after I saw no results I treated with epsom salts have seen some improvement... kinda think she's stress in out. thanx for the help

Back
Top Bottom