Chads JH 4x4 Grow

I havent started any nutes to this point yet want to true be organic like most folk but I have added happy frog guano to the soil before transplants. But my seeds are from 420.com by robert bergman... will add pictures tonight

Hi noob. thought I might sit in on this grow. I've been indoor growing in dirt for a bit now and I enjoy watching first grows. You have any questions feel free to ask. I will seldom give advice unless asked or I see something that needs immediate attention. Otherwise I'll just sit here and watch and offer encouragement....Good luck! Your ladies are lovely.

20150927_192025.jpg
20150928_063904.jpg
20150928_064555.jpg
20150928_064352.jpg
20150928_064022.jpg

Day 38 and 28 , currently at 4 1/2 inches and 3 inches but they make up for it in width. Filling In nicely lenme know what you think any help is appreciated..

Thanks for lookin at my setup llama I looked at the landscape your growing in and im jealous nice pictures.. lil black n white dog made me smile. :) im all ears whenever sir

It looks like you have her dialed in and your girls look good to me. Actually they are looking darned nice!

20151003_182121.jpg
side note I transplanted the younger one from a small 4"x4" to the new 1.5 gallon its final resting place will be the 7 gal smart pot. Testing the difference in root sizes and yeild when you work up to the 7 gal or just go straight to it

Also testing more lst at early stage on the older girl and waiting a while before lst ing the younger girl . Two experiments only good will come

I suggest 2 teaspoons per 5 gal on the cal/mag for soil(JH). I also suggest letting your soil dry until the plant starts to wilt so you can see its threshold. If the plants soil stay wet or "soggy" for a few days then you know something is wrong with uptake. Inspect the root zone. Starting with good active soil will allow you to cheat PH. If your soil is sub par i see PH issues already.

The goal is dark green leaves from nitrogen/mag.

How to achieve? Beneficial organisms in the soil or getting the PH to hang around 6.0

Avoid: Leaves turning to dark. This is great uptake and is considered nitrogen toxicity. Find the "good Green" if you know what i mean.

Thanks for the reply I have cal mag but thought my soil would be pretty decent for a good four weeks being fox farm ocean fox farm bat guano but was considering cal mag soon do u think there is a point where adding cal mag is too soon.. trying to keep it simple but get the best result. I think I will add cal mag in the next feeding do u suggest every feeding or every other ?

And my drainage ph is at about 6.5 so I am trying to get it near 6.0 should I use a small amount of ph down with this feeding as well? :) tryimg to get that perfect green

Honestly haze it takes me an hour to just get the damn pics up so stella artois or not if its takes anymore steps I aint doin it.. cheers thanx for the pertenant info

Do you resize your pic's before you post them? That could be why it takes so long to upload.

Open your picture in 'Paint' rotate, resize to 35%, save and upload. So simple even a Llama can do it!

Cal/Mag in 1/4 dose just to be sure on the foxfarm for the first 30 days. I had one in 3 bags of ocean forest and once it got to bush size it dropped it leaves because it did not have enough mag.

The soil is a buffer for the roots. Try adding sulfur granules to lower your PH over time. The best way to lower PH - get microryza fungi powder spores that help the plant uptake at high PH levels like 8.0.

Photos can be turned upright through all devices. A simple google search will tell you how or just post your electronic device model here and well show you how to rotate pictures in a jiffy. I dont mind the sideways pictures but i have a special brain.

Back
Top Bottom