First outdoor grow

20160516_163824.jpg

It's their first day outside and it is a warm overcast day. They will get about 4 hours of muted overcast evening sun today.

Ahh i see even better I wish I would have thought of a trellis and climbing plants to hide them more, but i hope the sunflowers, peppers and some lst do the trick to camouflage them.

Sent from my Z959 using 420

Ahh i see even better I wish I would have thought of a trellis and climbing plants to hide them more, but i hope the sunflowers, peppers and some lst do the trick to camouflage them.

That should do the trick. And if it's sketchy you can always do a climbing plant next season.

Oh man your grow is going to be awesome if all goes right your harvest is going to have you trimming for days

Oh man your grow is going to be awesome if all goes right your harvest is going to have you trimming for days

God I hope so. I have a buddy that has grown in about 7 states. He says that you generally lose about half to disease or hermie or pests. That would give me about 3 or 4 to harvest. At an advertised yield of over 2 lbs ea. Even half of that would be awesome.

Sounds about right i actually started with 2 clones and 4 from seed and had 2 males and two females, I pollinated one for seeds and flowered one for smoke. I have been lucky with seed starts and have had 100% success after germination but i just germinated a test lot of my seeds and i had a twin they look tiny and frail compared to the others

Sounds about right i actually started with 2 clones and 4 from seed and had 2 males and two females, I pollinated one for seeds and flowered one for smoke. I have been lucky with seed starts and have had 100% success after germination but i just germinated a test lot of my seeds and i had a twin they look tiny and frail compared to the others

Right on. I hope I have a successful grow. I started 10 seeds to put in my indoor grow room and they all sprouted. I plan to flower them early on so they don't get to unruly on me.

Yeah I went 8 weeks in veg, my grow space filled up fast in flowering, but it took that long for them to show sex so i didn't get much choice. What part of the world are you in?

Back
Top Bottom