First professional grow room set up

DoubleA

420 Member
Hello grower,

I've been growing in a 8x4 tent by the past. And I liked that. So, I decided to go a little bigger.

My grow room for flowering will be 23*13 feet.
So far, I've bought 8 nanolux OG 1000w.
One goodman AC 5 tons.

Now I want to buy some dehumidificator but cant seem to find the right amount of water I will need to remove.
I've a license for 200 plants. I'll have 100 in veg in a room and 100 in bloom in the other.

Seem that I will have to work on Co2 if I want better result as well.

Any input will be gladly appreciated

With 132 plants in full flower under a PAR canopy between 1000-1500 and 1100 -1400 PPM Co2 with ambient temps between 80-82 degrees we found we needed to remove between 350-500 pint per day. The best way IMO size a dehumidifier is to apply a simple formula. Whatever your plants are drinking every 24 hours (we are constant recirculating drip) is just about what they are transpiring, less around 10% or so.
This is one area that really threw me for a loop, as we figured a few 80 pint per day units should do, right? Boy did we miss the mark on that one.
To maintain a tight control on humidity, EACH of our 22x40 flower rooms must be capable of removing 500 pints per 24 hours. That's a LOT of H2o removal!
In our veg room with 168 plants however, we can maintain a dialed in humidity using one 80 pint per day dehumidifier
Good luck!:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom