First Seed Order

MrFlex

Whoop OMG I am so excited I just placed my first order for my seeds I am so ecstatic :circle-of-love: my seeds are as followed.
Ordered Products
Product Quantity Price
KC Brains KC45 Autoflowering Seeds (KC45-1)
1 Seeds Per Pack 2 £2.40 (2x £1.20)
Flash Sour Diesel Haze Autoflowering Seeds (FLS17-1)
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £2.78 (1x £2.78)
Buddha Red Dwarf Autoflowering Seeds (DW2-1)
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £3.16 (1x £3.16)
Nirvana AK 48 Seeds (NS00-1)
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £1.74 (1x £1.74)
FREE: 1 X World of Seeds Northern Lights x Skunk FEMINISED SEED, 2 x Kerala x Skunk #1 REGULAR SEEDS (FREE SEEDS)
FREE: 1 X World of Seeds Northern Lights x Skunk FEMINISED SEED, 2 x Kerala x Skunk #1 REGULAR SEEDS 1 FREE

=) i know this site it is a sponsor and i was very happy with their work
hope to see your progress in a future journal
good luck and take care

5 to 15 days and ill have the seeds and also I just went and bought some CFLs and socket adapters next thing on the list today is planting pots and soil right after work me and the missus are going to scoop those up! I'm so excited

awesome!!! :rollit: yes it is terribly exciting to start a new quest
things go so fast at the beginning
is this your first grow?

the fist years seem forever like school. And the flowering time the seed growers give is less than accurate :welcome:. Good luck may all your seeds sprout

I know its going to be a waiting game and I can be pretty impatient lol but in the mean time I have some good strains in town that I'll have access too so hopefully while I smoke on that I can learn a lot of things from :420: and I just read through your first journal Colorado it looked pretty good by the way

Yea the link seems to be broken... hope the new order works out well for you! Who did you order from? I'm in the same position, getting ready to put in my first seed order and start the process. After many hours searching through forums I still haven't narrowed down a seed bank I'm ready to order from.

Herbies those guys have excellent costumer service I placed an order at like in the morning lol I was up late but I sent them an email asking questions at 3 and that got back to me within 15 minutes so I will be ordering from herbies from now on.

Back
Top Bottom