First Time Dro Grower

yeah yeah im workin on it... my sister is the only one with a digi camera... and the batteries are dead and we can't find the charger:hmmmm: plus i have to go all over town to get all the pics cuz we have like 5 different places our plants are.... i did say i'd get them asap. i dont think we have 71 nemore tho- some of the ones in our one spot died... but like a couple days after that we got 3 more big ones from my boy thats been growin for a while now... 4 footers (sorta makes up for the ones taken...:rolleyes3)

sorta... im still pist:thedoubletake:

First you have to upload them to the gallery......then run a search for a "how to post pics" thread.....its reallly simple once you get the hang of it.:peace:

ok well i got how to post them but my pics are waiting for "approval" but i will get them up here asap... if u seriously can't wait... just go to member pics and look up 420blazedro22 and see if they are approved yet!

these are only some of my plants that im growing... they were the only ones i got to go to today... tomoro im goin to all my other spots tho so i should have more tomoro nite... but heres what youve been waiting for...
DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

well my camera sux.... if i make them bigger they just get all blurry and you cant even tell what they are... i got them to rotate but i dont think that i can get them to do that on the website so i guess that you are just gonna have to turn your head sideways to see them:icon_roll sorry...

Pretty cool......glad you got the pics up. They look really stretchy, probably wont yield much. Im not trying to offend or anything. This will be a good experience for your first grow.
Did you start them outside or inside......keep us posted. Also what nutes are you using??? :peace:

Yo,
When you are in the gallery,choosing what pic to put in your thread, click on the picture to make it larger before copying its url, that way, it will post the enlarged version.. People had to tell me like 3 time, lol.

Peace

thanx skatterbrayne... thats a lot better... and Johnny Blazed- i dont kno if my boy started them outside or inside cuz we just got these ones like a week ago from him... but most likely outside... and we've only used the sun as a nute (sorta low on $)

All good. Lookin forward to more pics, too. I know you said you lost some, but with 60 or 70 somethin' plants started, if things go even half way decent, you shouldn't be too upset at the end.

dont use miracle grow, it's not ideal for pot plants, let alone indoor pot plants. but if YOU must, use stuff for tomatoes. read a book. "the bible" is very informative

im sorry but you will prob need to drain/flush well before harvesting and i think it is hillarious that the cops left u that
lol

Back
Top Bottom