First time grow... a little help please.

jdawg21

okay so this is the deal starting from nothing here and this what im thinking of buying.

-400W Switchable MH/HPS Grow light with Yieldmaster 2 Reflector - 6in cooling vents on both side.
-Sun Hut Silver XL grow tent, 4x4x7 tent.
-FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil
-FoxFarm Tiger Bloom

This is just the start of what i think i need.

Is this light going to be sufficient for this grow tent?
Also i need to know what kind of ventilation i need? What should I use a carbon filter? How many CFM fan? pretty much need to know the whole ventilation system.
Anything else i need, any info would be great, like i said starting from nothing.

thankss

okay so this is the deal starting from nothing here and this what im thinking of buying.

-400W Switchable MH/HPS Grow light with Yieldmaster 2 Reflector - 6in cooling vents on both side.
-Sun Hut Silver XL grow tent, 4x4x7 tent.
-FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil
-FoxFarm Tiger Bloom

This is just the start of what i think i need.

Is this light going to be sufficient for this grow tent?
Also i need to know what kind of ventilation i need? What should I use a carbon filter? How many CFM fan? pretty much need to know the whole ventilation system.
Anything else i need, any info would be great, like i said starting from nothing.

thankss

thats better.lol. a 4x4 space can handle a 1000w light. the ventilation fans depends on how fast you want the air in the tent to circulate so the tent is 4x4x7 making it 112 cubic feet so if you get a 112cfm fan it will exchange in air in the tent in one min if you get a 56cfm fan then it will take 2 minutes and so on..under 3 minutes should be ok.
You can save the energy to run the bigger light by hanging your clothes to dry instead of the dryer. bbq more rather then use the stove or oven. if you have an electric hot water hook up an easyly accessible on off switch as your water heater is constantly on keeping your water at whatever the thermostat is set at. change you non growing bulbs to cfl. good luck

Back
Top Bottom