White widow from clone
G-13 from clone
supposed blueberryXromulan

fox farm ocean forest
guano tea
foxfarm Big Grow
5gallon buckets
1000watt HPS in a 2'x4'6" closet

i actually am in my second week of flowering, got a late start on my grow journal, but i vegged the girls for abt 4 weeks before sending them into flowering, they were topped at the second week of veg.

post pics as soon as lights turn on

my flower nutes are, foxfarm organic bloom as a base, tiger bloom, and just started using beastie blooms, also still using the guano every other watering

all my plants are abt 3 to 4 feet tall, im restricted on height in the closet especially with the 1000w running, she gets a lil hot to say the least

G-13_2weeks_flowering.jpg

Closet10.jpg

this is the closet im flowering in

bb39.jpg

this was supposed to be blueberryXromulan, but its almost three feet tall and the leaves are def a sativa shape so im thinkin its a sort of haze

white_widow_17_days.jpg

a better pic of the white widow budsites

these were just a couple of better pics then before, ill try and post some every couple of days, if theres anything closer you want to see just let me know and ill snap some pics of it for ya

i wish i had more space to dry in the same room but i got another 15 clones in veg, in smaller 1 and a half gallon pots so i can fit them all in the closet so as soon as these are done i got another batch ready to go... i dry mine in an old speaker box rigged with 2 good size computer fans, it does a pretty nice job at drying them evenly

Back
Top Bottom