First time grower - Help

Flightflores

Hey guys I recently got ahold of this Blue Dream clone from a dispensary. I have had it for a couple of days and recently moved it to a small pot. I'm not sure if the plant is okay or not? I received it with brownish yellow tips on some of the leaves and some of the upper leaves are curling down like trying to make a half "C" . Also if anyone could give me tips and or suggestions to help me with trying to grow this plant.

Lol I never get clones from the club. 1st mistake.
Id never accept paying for a clone that already had problems.2nd mistake.
Roots may be damaged from transplanting..if there are even any.. cut at a club and sold.. not told or ask how long they have been cut for. 3rd mistake maybe.
If you want try cutting and rooting it again if it doesnt get better in 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can you post pics?

The Kushman

Yeah man.
420-magazine-mobile257481014.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Niutrient burn/ nitrogen toxicity. What kind of soil? I would start with a flush to clean it up. At this point focus on the nutrients. When mine did that i ran regular ph water til i felt it was ready. Start at 1/4 strength. Could be a sign your plant is really sensitive to nutrients or your soil is "hot"

1st Grow - Strawberry Kush Closet Grow

When transplanting are you supposed to take the plant out or the nutrient block? Or plant it whole ? And the soil is Kellogg moisture pro potting mix.

FlightFlores

Not familiar with that brand. I use fox farm due to it not being a soil with extended release nutrients and its ph balanced right out of the bag. Leave the block on and just have it in your new soil. Just some tlc and regular ph water for a week it should turn around if the genetics are good. The leaves will pretty much stay like that. Watch the new growth coming in and monitor any new colorations or leaves curling etc.. what are you going to use for your room/tent set up?

1st Grow - Strawberry Kush Closet Grow

Your potting mix is fine, but it looks very dry in the photo. Your plant will be fine.

KELLOGG GARDEN ORGANICS MOISTURE PRO
Potting Mix
(0.3-0.1-0.1)
Greater water holding capacity with slow moisture release

Contains coir, which helps loosen soil and aids in water retention
Ready to use, no mixing required
100% satisfaction guaranteed
INGREDIENTS: Recycled forest products, composted poultry manure, bark fines, rice hulls, coir, hydrolyzed feather meal, dehydrated poultry manure, peat moss, perlite, worm castings, dolomite & oyster shell lime (as pH adjusters), bat guano, kelp meal

The potting mix should be thoroughly drenched at each watering, then wait until the plant sucks most of it up before watering again. When she is bigger, you can transplant the whole contents of the little pot into a larger pot with good drainage holes and fresh potting mix.

Back
Top Bottom