First time grower LED bulbs?

Diamond133

Im a first time grower and have 4 BR30 9Watt Plant grow lights. Can someone help me is this going to be enough light. I have them in a 2'x3' foot cabinet lined with mylar.

Hi Diamond, I use the Erligpowht 45W lights with 2 x 25 W cfls, so I think if you pick up 2 small cfls that should do it ;) ;) have a look at my grow journal, (Adamo`s 1st inoor grow)
Good luck!!! ;) ;)
:peacetwo:

No problem man, I`m not a pro by no means, and I`m working with pretty low wattage (90W) but my plants look pretty nice so we`ll see how they turn out in about 4 weeks ;) ;) ;)
Cfls are really cheap ( 2 x 25w cfls would cost about 20 $) and you can easily buy them in lot of stores ;) ;)
You would be adding 50W to your setup and so you`ll be close to 80 Watts similar to my setup ;) ;)

What strains are you growing ??

:peacetwo: :high-five:

I just ordered an Rvk fan and a rhino filter they are meant to be very good, it cost me around 150 $ ... the Ona block deosnt cut it on it`s own , my entire house smells haha :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: The fan will be here this week I will let you know how it turns out ;) ;)
:peacetwo::high-five:

Ya i would be interested to know. What strain you growing?? I got a dwarf autoflowering strain from. Crop King Seeds. Hoping stay small and not to smelly lol.

Im growing Northern Lights Autoflower and Royal AK Autoflower from Royal Queen Seeds ;) ;) I saw few blogs with dwarfs and they looked great, I hope it turns out well for you !! ;) ;)
:peacetwo:

Hey whats up man??? i forgot to write here about the fan.... It turned out great !! no smell at all ;) ;) my girls started to flower quiet well I`m really happy with them ;) ;) another 3 weeks and they should be good to go ;) ;) check out the journal for pics ;) ;)
Did you get all set up ?? let me know how you are doing !! ;)
:peacetwo::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom