Lighting questions

DA420

420 Member
I am a first time grower and first time poster . I am having questions about my lighting I am growing some sativas under a sun blaze T5 with 8 bulbs while in vegetation in a 4 foot by 2 foot tent I currently have my lights around 7 inches from plant top but I can't get my temperature to go lower than around 84- 86 degrees at that height I was wondering if since it is in a tent if will be okay to raise the
Lights up higher to lower the heat of off the plants since the tent has the reflective sides or how far should my lights be from the plant top in my current situation I have 2 small fans going there also and I have even unscrewed a couple of the bulbs to help lower the temperature?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those temps in veg are not that bad. I a perfect world you would want it around 78 but with the t5 lights, they need to be as close as possible to the plant. By raising them it will cause stretch because the plant wants to get closer and raising them probably wont make much difference in the heat, maybe a degree at the plant? Basically stay as you are....lol.

How much light would they need in the tent if I were to turn off 4 or 5 of the bulbs do you think that would be enough light for my 4 foot by 2 foot tent ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom