First time grower long time cannilover

Gr8fulMedHead

Hi everybody, I am a medical marijuana patient in Michigan as of 2 months ago. I had a bad motorcycle wreck 15 years ago and broke my back, pelvis and ankle (now held together by plates, rods and screws) and the only thing that helps relieve my chronic pain is marijuana. I have been eating cookies made with cannibutter and use a silver surfer vaporizer too. I love this forum, as I started my grow I kept coming back to this fabulous resource out of the thousands of websites out there. I am an obsessive researcher when I get into something and figured 420magazine is the place for me to spend my time as this place has it all. My wife finally agreed to let me grow as I became legal so I started building my room as my paperwork was being processed. I dropped my seeds on 1/24/11 and they popped on 1/26/11. Yesterday they were two weeks old and I was reading about starting a journal and so that is what I did yesterday when I joined the forum. Any assistance would be most appreciated, thank you 420 Mag for providing us with this great platform to educate ourselves.

Welcome and love the name..... I have been noticing lot's of Michiganders are joining our community.... Glad to have you all here..... We have the best people here that are always willing and able to help.... So grab a seat and enjoy the ride.. Good meds and good people all around here..... You will fit right in....Enjoy, and as always Be IRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom