Long time lurker - First time poster

Ricky Bobby

Hello everyone, I had been extremely interested in growing since I was a kid in high school and now, finally, 15 years later I have the ability to. I have been in and out of the forums here for a long time but never registered until now. I started growing an unknown bag seed under two t12 floros about 9 months ago, and how they journey has been and things have advanced. I look forward to doing a grow journal and share my set up.

I personally do n ot smoke anymore but I can make some chocolate chip cookies that would rock anyone's world and that's how I consume my medicine. I miss the act of smoking but asthma sometimes made it more misserable than enjoyable so edibles are all for me.

Looking forward to being a part of this amazing community.

Glad to be here! I've spent so many hours of reading in these forums I am glad to be a part if them. Honestly I was holding back in joining in fear that somehow my account here would be linked to me/phine/computer and I'd have dreaded De a. Knocking at the door. But after as much searching as I could do I couldn't find any stories about that happening except for guys posting videos on you tube and such with their location on.

I just joined too, have been way to paranoid earlier, but since i got thor and an encrypted mail service I feel fine! Sorry to hear about your asthma, does vaping work or is that just BS?

Thanks for the welcomes! Love them cookies!

I've never had a chance to try vaping but I hear good things.

Honestly my asthma is mild and 100% up to me to handle it. When I am exercising and doing cardio and keeping my lungs strong and good blood flow it doesn't bother me much. Lately I've spent every minute I could working on my growroom and have gotten kinda out of shape and lazy and that is when it starts to be bothersome. My grow room is almost 100% completely the way I want for now and I'm getting back into my fitness routine which will allow me to smoke again with less irritation. Mostly though I will smoke only water bong or light hits on a j and theres no irritation 95% of the time. So back on my morning workouts before work!

Back
Top Bottom