Long time reader - First time poster

Bowl Nugz n' harmony

What's up 420 people. Long time lurker and reader, first time active poster. Little about me, southern born and raised - texas, Mississippi, florida. Severed in the military from 08-14. Been smoking to help with my anxiety since. Currently starting to try growing.

Thanks penny read several grow journals where you have given great information. The grow I'm trying is a tangerine dream auto, from growers choice. Only problem is no success with germ so far. Out of the 5 2 popped but continued no further from there.

Thanks penny read several grow journals where you have given great information. The grow I'm trying is a tangerine dream auto, from growers choice. Only problem is no success with germ so far. Out of the 5 2 popped but continued no further from there.
What type of water did you use?? I prefer distilled (or reverse osmosis) especially when dealing with seeds. Did you do the paper towel method?

I'm prior as well, so I familiar with the typical problems. Everyone is a little different with their situation though.

Welcome to the forum.

What's up bonsai. I soaked the seeds in distilled water for 24hr then paper towel method. They popped and showed a taproot tip emerging, then came to a hault and didn't grow and further

Well from one service member to another thank you for your service and sacrifices.

What's up bonsai. I soaked the seeds in distilled water for 24hr then paper towel method. They popped and showed a taproot tip emerging, then came to a hault and didn't grow and further

Well from one service member to another thank you for your service and sacrifices.

Ok, were they warm? Seeds need to be above 70 degF for complete germination. I use a seedling mat with a dome. They also need complete darkness. If they got cold, that could make them stop growing at that stage. You can use a modem or anything that stays on constantly to germinate with.

Thank you as well, for your time spent, and the issues you endure because of your service.

I keep them in the paper towel in the Ziploc bag, in my grow tent with the light on for warmth ( the misses likes having a brisk house) but under the spill mat to keep it dark.
If you did all of that, it sounds like the seeds were not viable. You can usually contact the seed bank and they will replace them for free.

Just let them know, if they don't offer replacements, that a review will be left here (good or bad, whichever is the case). They don't want bad reviews.

Some may require shipping, but a lot of them do not when sending replacements. But expect SLOW shipping.

That is what I would do.

Also, you should start a journal once you get something to germinate, and pop out of the dirt. It's a great resource for the members to help you along with any problem you may have. It has helped me a lot, and I thought I knew how to grow. I'm finding I don't know as much as I thought.

In planning on it. I've been reading on here for a while now and Cant wait for all the input to help me achieve my goals.
I am a little superstitious and didn't want to start one until I had some show their little heads, felt like it would be bad luck

Also, you should start a journal once you get something to germinate, and pop out of the dirt. It's a great resource for the members to help you along with any problem you may have. It has helped me a lot, and I thought I knew how to grow. I'm finding I don't know as much as I thought.

Second that. Welcome to board!

In planning on it. I've been reading on here for a while now and Cant wait for all the input to help me achieve my goals.
I am a little superstitious and didn't want to start one until I had some show their little heads, felt like it would be bad luck
Second that. Welcome to board!

Well that explains it....... I have one plant that just isn't happy. I started a journal with soaking seeds..... :(

Back
Top Bottom