Hello 420

BrokrnEyes

Hello 420 people, i'm long time reader first time poster broken eyes... Yes I'm aware of what the name is spelled above, that's actually do ironically to my eyes! Just a heads up for everyone, and I will be putting it in my signature, I am legally blind, so please forgive any mistakes in my posts, I'm using a voice dictation program and as far as I can tell what I'm writing sounds great to me!

Anyway for the next few weeks, I'll be pestering you with newbie questions and probably by sometime in January will start a grow journal. Hope you guys don't mind another newbie grower.

Yep got my phone talking to me, hope you guys don't mind sounding like a Australian babe talking really fast, wanted to go with something that sounded like Trisha Helfer from BSG but all I could get was her telling me I got a new text message, oh well.

Yep I have a sense of humor, so I don't hold a candle to my buddy who is completely blind. Telya, that man is Brad Williams and Gabriel Iglesias and Kat Williams combined!

Actually I could use some help, I can't seem to find the option to put a signature in. I know it's typically found somewhere in the control panel but I just can't seem to find the category, could be one point it out to me?

Yep found it, thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom