First time grower, Need Lots Of Advice

bluplanetsmkr

Hi guys, im new here and me and my boyfriend decided to start growing (outdoors) just to experiment and what not. Things were going really well, our seed germinated quickly, and soon she was in the ground with natural soil mixed with potting soil. 4 days pass and we have a beautiful sprout. We are watering close to twice everyday. Then this morning when i wake up i go to water her and shes gone. She had completely disappeared, no trace of being dug up or anything. What do you think caused this?
We planted 2 more seeds and put chicken wire around them, and then dusted with bug repellent around the wire.
PLEASE any advice is GREATLY appreciated!:thanks:

Yes, chicken wire can protect your new sprout from small animals like rabbits & mice but not for small insects or slugs. If you really want to protect your plants, you might as well consider using grow tents (whether you use an improvised one or professionally made), it’s very essential to use a completely enclosed grow room so that there will be no unwanted guests or pests. Your plants are fully protected. Plants are sensitive and susceptible to different harmful elements on its early stage of growing.

Back
Top Bottom