Need advice: First time grower

Ok gonna use peroxide just to make sure.. if you had to guess how much you think I can harvest from those 4 plants? An oz each too optimist?
The recipe is 9 to 1 if I remember right, 9 water to 1 h2o2. @InTheShed is the man in this area. Autos produce mixed amounts so I can't say I've had from 2 oz's to 4.5 myself. Others have done much better and worse. Yours look pretty happy.

thats what u want then
Sellers website says my led light should be at 18 inches from blooming plants. (18-24 veg). Ran at 24 inches didnt want to put it lower because plants shorts and bushy. But anyway decided yesterday to drop it to 22 to give em more light and planning to drop 1 inch a day to 18 inches. Your opinion on that?

those r mine in my 2x4 closet i use a 1000watt led too on 6 gorrila glue clones r doinng awesome
Are they autos? My next grows wont be autos.
Man gorilla glue are on my next grows list for sure. Was even thinking to start some around february inside and then put them outside for the summer so they become huge.

The recipe is 9 to 1 if I remember right, 9 water to 1 h2o2. @InTheShed is the man in this area. Autos produce mixed amounts so I can't say I've had from 2 oz's to 4.5 myself. Others have done much better and worse. Yours look pretty happy.
Thanks for the shout otter! I've done better and worse with autos too :).

For fungus gnats, the recipe I've seen is one part 3% hydrogen peroxide with four parts water. Source

The 1:9 is the 70% isopropyl alcohol: water bug spray.

Gnat Nix is also recommended.

Thanks for the shout otter! I've done better and worse with autos too :).

For fungus gnats, the recipe I've seen is one part 3% hydrogen peroxide with four parts water. Source

The 1:9 is the 70% isopropyl alcohol: water bug spray.

Gnat Nix is also recommended.
Could I get away with just yellow sticky cards? Another thing, the 1 part peroxide with four parts water also apply for coco/perlite? Im just worried it could burns the roots in coco?

Back
Top Bottom