First time grower - outdoors

image10400.jpg
image10399.jpg

The one with the bad leaves is a purple kush. I don't know what the hell happened to it? And the other one is the best of them all so far :) it's a cloud 9

Hello everyone . Fantastic site it's became my Holy Grail :) . I live in Scotland and was looking at outdoor growing and wondering if planting in a movable pot would be more beneficial than planting direct into ground ? Which would yield more - added nuits or natural nuits ?
Truly amazing site credit to all members :)

Update: ok guys sorry I havnt posted in a couple weeks. Iv been busy with life and this grow. 2 weeks ago i went out to the spot, dug a shit load of holes, I decided to use heavy duty garbage bags with holes in the bottom for drainage. I decided to do this so I could have a bigger pot size. The holes ares about 2 ft wide by 2.5 ft deep. The bugs are so bad out there I could barly stand it lol.. I got eaten alive and got posion ivy.. Anyways, it's been pretty hot the past week or so. It's gotten upto 35 degrees with no rain so Iv gone out a few times to water the babies. Some of them are doing great and have already doubled if not more in size so I'm very excited. I will try to get some pictures for you guys when I head back. It just rained today so I probably won't go back for another 3-4 days. I also need to restake them. I used small stakes at first but they have outgrown their small stakes and are started to fall over. I also couldn't do a good job since the bugs were so bad I was panicking lol...

The first and last pic are the same plant. It's doing better of the 2. The second plant I decided to try cutting the top growth off to see if it will sprout into 2 main stocks like I have read online. I didn't want to try it with the better one just yet lol. So we'll see what happens to the smaller one. Hopefully it works and I will continue to do so with the others. The plants I have at the grow site are doing ok but a lot of the leaves are getting eaten by bugs.. Not sure what I should do or will they just regrow and be ok ?

Back
Top Bottom