Ontario: First time Outdoor Grow! Pics!

Cali69

I'll add the pictures as soon as i figure out how to post them.

Hey guys im in Ontario Canada and I started growing my first few plants today! The seeds im using are

x1 White Widow Feminized
x1 Super heavy weight OG Kush feminized
x2 Regular Afghan
x4 Outdoor Grapefruit feminized

So i just started germinating them yesterday, i do feel like i started them way to early though.
I plan on starting them indoor then moving them outdoor because i heard it gives them an extra advantage.
Im thinking of growing them outdoor but in pots, because i heard that its easier, and you could move them around in case of an emergency.

I also heard that its a good idea to bury the pots because it'll protect it from overheating during the day and getting too cold at night. But if that's the case wont i be better off just burying them in the ground ?

I also need some help knowing what nutrients and fertilizers to feed it with and where i could buy them. for that i decided to ask you guys because i figured you guys have a lot of experience with this.

also i don't want my plants to get too tall because my location isn't the greatest so i want it to be the least noticeable as possible, i heard of topping or bending the branches and i plan on doing that, or maybe if i keep them in pots they wont get too big ?

Im also thinking of water curing it.

Any tips or ideas are welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom