First time grower - What is recommended? Should I grow hydroponics?

equiter

Hello, i have zero experince on growing,but i found out that if you grow hydroponics you can get better result and more gram, is that true?

Hello, i have zero experince on growing,but i found out that if you grow hydroponics you can get better result and more gram, is that true?

I started my experience with hydro. It is easy to setup a dwc bubbleponics. I would suggest you to start with 1 max 2 plants. But you have to get a ph/ec pen and some other stuff. Not just a pot and some soil

Start with a good organic soil. (I use Gaia green living soil, sea soil in a 50/50 mix then mix it all again with perilate. I get 5 plants worth for 50.00 Cad.). I started in soil, went to coco and am Starting Hrydro now and it is a lot more to watch. Good soil and organic nutes ( General Organics go box) and you don't need to feed till week 3, don't need to pH ( as long as your water it not something crazy) and hard to burn. Just water when the pots are light.

Sent from my LG-D852 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My first grow was a dwc bucket and I got 6.5 oz on 1 autoflower plant. In my opinion a dwc hydro set up is the easiest way to grow a plant. As long as you keep nutrient rich and oxygenated water in the bucket and your ph somewhere near 6, with 5.8 being the real goal, you'll be fine. One of the top ways to kill a plant for beginners is to over water it, which is 100 percent impossible with hydro. Ironic right?

Back
Top Bottom