First time grower

pinkbear

hello i am going to attempt to grow a plant. i do not know which kind. my friend will be picking me up a clone from a club this weekend. if i am going to do this i want to do this right. i do not smoke pot but there is some money to be made and i want to spend as little money on this as possible i have been doing a ton of research. here is my set up tell me what you think..

it is not finished! i plan to grow it in my closet. it is in the corner and there is about a square foot of space. i covered it with a sheet that i have some screws holding up. and then my closet door can be closed too.

45711.jpg

this is it. once the closet door is shut and light is turned off it is black in there for the 12/12 flowering period. also i only have one closet door so should that be enough ventilation? if not i have a small fan i can put inside there at the top.

4325t21.jpg

sorry its sideways.. i will be covering everything in foil

75682.jpg

this is a 150w light that i found in the garage. it is clamped to a shelf from my closet and i have different ones so i can make the light higher or closer to or from the plant. i can also stack them so it will build a wall once again i will be covering everything in foil. will this be enough light? or would i need to look around for some more lights? it is pretty bright. still need to add the foil.

when i first get the clone i have a reptile cage with lizard in it(a Chinese water dragon)it will be humid in there about 75-80% is that OK for a young plant? what iv been reading is that young plants like humidity and as it gets older you should have less humidity for better more potent product is this right. if so how long should i keep it in my lizard cage? before moving into the closet. also are the heating lamps for lizards OK to use? it has a bright white light for daytime and a red light for night time. if the lizard cage is not a good plan should i just go straight to the closet?

i will be using Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm and Citrus Soil i work at home depot and asked a coworker in garden whats the best soil. he said there is a guy that grows and he always buys this stuff. i will also be getting a drip water system from the pet store ZooMed Drippers for Reptiles Large.

any suggestions i am open too. thanks for your guys help

Back
Top Bottom