First time grower!

tomtom1409

Hello everyone ! this is my first post here ,
and i'm really happy to be a part of this community !
So , as a first time grower I have some question .
First and mosr important , my growing space is 170 cm , 80 width , and around 55 deep , is it enough space ?
Secondly , If it is enough , how mhch watts should i use ? i read about growing with 400 abd 600 ; but the guy at the shop said it was way to much for my growing space , and that 250 is way more than enough , even go down to 150 , for growing and flowering , what do you think guys ?
thirdly , my growing space is my wooden cloest , is it safe to grow there ? wont my closet catch on fire ?
and wont mold grow there ?
thanks in advance , and sorry for the long post !

Re: First time grower

Imo. Your grow space is ok as long as you don't let the plant veg to big. Lighting i would go with something small like a Mars reflector or something of the sort. Also what do you mean by wooden closet? Do you have pics? =)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My space is simmilar to yours mine is 150x90x200cm (L,w,h) I use two 900w mars. Do
You mean your space is 55cm tall if so that is a very low space to hang a light and plants you would need to do tiny strains as mine are a short strain and went taller than 55cm with in 25/30days

My space is simmilar to yours mine is 150x90x200cm (L,w,h) I use two 900w mars. Do
You mean your space is 55cm tall if so that is a very low space to hang a light and plants you would need to do tiny strains as mine are a short strain and went taller than 55cm with in 25/30days

my bad , did not mention that the height is the 170 one

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Imo. Your grow space is ok as long as you don't let the plant veg to big. Lighting i would go with something small like a Mars reflector or something of the sort. Also what do you mean by wooden closet? Do you have pics? =)

420-magazine-mobile225333187.jpg

heres a pic , a cloest mad of wood .. im afraid it will catch on fire .

It will be fine with led won't catch fire lol can you take one
Further back so can see the whole thing please

420-magazine-mobile18121385.jpg

i'm planning to remove the 2 top floors , therefore it will be 170

Thanks buddy much better yea that will be fine you could get a 400/600 even a 900 w just depends on the power you want as you have the height so it doesn't burn

Also you see the hanging pole
For clothes unscrew it take shelfs off and screw it as high as you can then you have your rail
For your light to go on take a look
At Mars hydro reflector series or the series II models with the reflectors you can't let the humidity get to high tho
As they have no glass as protection but the power is amazing ! @marshydro that will be a good little space bro ! ..

Thanks buddy much better yea that will be fine you could get a 400/600 even a 900 w just depends on the power you want as you have the height so it doesn't burn

Also you see the hanging pole
For clothes unscrew it take shelfs off and screw it as high as you can then you have your rail
For your light to go on take a look
At Mars hydro reflector series or the series II models with the reflectors you can't let the humidity get to high tho
As they have no glass as protection but the power is amazing ! @marshydro that will be a good little space bro ! ..

Thabk you very much for your super fast responses !
Abd yea I plan on taking advantage from the hanging pol , just screw it higher to enable light being as low or high as i want , and also to hang the vent and filter from !
thank you su much again

Your more than welcome
That's wha we are all here for always glad to help were I / we can happy growing and if you decide on going for an auto please take a look at AGC auto growers club has handy links and all info needed for auto plants happy growing and hope to see this in a journal
Soon ..

Oh sorry lol yes ive seen one of those converted into a grow cabinet.

I was actually gunna use one
i just couldnt find a decent one for free or cheap so i just bought a tent.

I would use an led like these guys said or a small 250w hid

As long as you figure out your ventilation situation i think you'll be fine

If you can get that wood hot enough to catch fire from your light then you havent addressed your ventilation properly if at all it.

Oh sorry lol yes ive seen one of those converted into a grow cabinet.

I was actually gunna use one
i just couldnt find a decent one for free or cheap so i just bought a tent.

I would use an led like these guys said or a small 250w hid

As long as you figure out your ventilation situation i think you'll be fine

If you can get that wood hot enough to catch fire from your light then you havent addressed your ventilation properly if at all it.

I'm buying a vent , and am going to drill a hole on the left side , so I can connect an aluminum thread , and than lay it on the window .
is it enought for ventilation ?

Youll need a fan to pull hot air out and a way to get fresh cool air in.

Also think of odor control...
Id go with a small inline and carbon filter
Vent your hot air out the window
And pull cooler air in from your room

Back
Top Bottom