First Time Grower...

FK30

ight im sure yall seen alot of these kinds of threads sorry to post another one but i want to do this so yea..well i have been smoking since like the 6th grade and i just have never gotten the vibe to grow till now cuz im tired of buying and i tried to grow one time but it didnt work so i ned some info

ok well to get started can i use regular water from the sink or is there to many minerals in that? cuz i was thinking distilled water would be best
how many seeds do i need for one plant?
and im not going to use ne kind of lights just sun light ima grow it outside
wat size bucket do i need to use for like 2 plants?

thnx for yalls help

dude dont direct him to another site, everything he needs to know is here, just read around man, look at plugjugs grow journal, start talkin to him, he will give u the best outdoor advice, also your a bit late into the game this year.

like dank said, everyti\hing you need to know about indoor or outdoor, its all here, you look at some of the grow journals, this is where I've learned about indoor growing, if I can find the information I need, you can too!

:bong: Take it to the HeaD

like dank said, everything you need to know about indoor or outdoor, its all here, go look at some of the grow journals, this is where I've learned about indoor growing, if I can find the information I need, you can too!

:bong: Take it to the HeaD

Back
Top Bottom