First Time Growing

Jayson17

All Right so I started growing about 3-4 days ago. I germinated my unknown seed using the paper towel method and planted it yesterday at around 6:00 PM. I planted it into a Pot that can hold about 1.1 QT of Soil. Now I know this is not big enough, but I am just getting it to start growing and then placing it outdoors. I cant have a big plant in my room.

I have a 60 Watt Agro-lite Philips Plant Light and am watering it about every two days. (Ive read that seeds need only so much water)

My question is, what is the given range of time that my plant will sprout out of the soil? I know lots of factors apply, but I only need an estimate so I know not to give up.

And any other advice that you would like to give will be taken gladly also :D

All Right so I started growing about 3-4 days ago. I germinated my unknown seed using the paper towel method and planted it yesterday at around 6:00 PM. I planted it into a Pot that can hold about 1.1 QT of Soil. Now I know this is not big enough, but I am just getting it to start growing and then placing it outdoors. I cant have a big plant in my room.

I have a 60 Watt Agro-lite Philips Plant Light and am watering it about every two days. (Ive read that seeds need only so much water)

My question is, what is the given range of time that my plant will sprout out of the soil? I know lots of factors apply, but I only need an estimate so I know not to give up.

And any other advice that you would like to give will be taken gladly also :D

jayson how are your girls doing

Back
Top Bottom