First time Hydro/DWC grower

Well, my second group of clones is almost ready, I'm hoping by Sunday to transplant them into the same type of reservoirs, 5 plants per. I can't wait to start the budding cycle, but I have to wait until the second group is ready. I figure around 2-3 weeks vegetative growth and then I'll kick it over to 12/12 by mid-late November. And as for the problem with the spots, I figure it was a problem of me adding just water w/ no nutes to refill the 5 gallon buckets. I've been adding 1/4 strength nutes now every other time it needs water. And anyone growing with BC Grow and BC Boost, buy a gallon of the Boost. It needs 2X the amount of Grow and then switches to the BC Bloom(no Grow), and you still need 2X Boost to Bloom. 1 gallon of Boost will last for a liter of both Grow and Bloom. Anyways, more pics will follow soon. I've just got convert my security lights to make the second grow area.

Thanks Harry and Bud, I'll try and keep the journal more current. Been real busy this week, and don't like logging in or posting at the house :thedoubletake: Maybe I'm too paranoid, but that won't change until lots of laws do.

This is by far the best start to a crop I've had. The first clones have only been vegging for 1 week, and the stalks have already tripled in size. That compressor is the shit!! I got 40 air valves on it, so I'm set until I have to set up the secondary grow room in around 2 weeks. My main problem is that my mom's are too big to bud indoor, but I had always intended to keep the 3 mom's in a separate area and never bud them. Plus, I've already taken 45 clones from them, and will take 40 more within 2 weeks. I'd rather keep the strains going than bud 2-3 big plants for just 1 grow. Then you have to worry about new seeds, males, etc. Where I'm at now, those are long forgotten concerns:ganjamon:

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom