First Time Hydroponic Grow Indoor Drip Method

Here are the Nutrients I am using. Also not pictured is Clonex solution and RootMass Gel...
DSCI11721.JPG
DSCI1173.JPG
DSCI1174.JPG

Here Is the room and some pics of the clippings after 1 and a half days of being in the room. The temp in there is 86 degrees and I have 70% humidity.
DSCI1177.JPG
DSCI1175.JPG
DSCI1176.JPG
DSCI1178.JPG
DSCI1179.JPG
DSCI1179.JPG

Any feedback is appreciated. The lights are 4' from the top of the clippings and I have them all in rockwool which is set in Hydroton. I'm watering 15 minutes every hour.

dude! i have that same bowl thats on the floor!
thats literally what i just said outloud to myself.
everything looks cool man nice bowl too. lol!
i love how uniform and proffesional it looks :D

Hi guys...just an update...I'm having some issues with a few of my plants...1 leaf has some black spots, 2 have yellow spots on the leaves and from research I've done, I think my light is burning the leafs as they all appear to show stress signs on top...I'm off to do some more reading...

Hi Ocean.

Very nice set up and very tidy at that. I am a first time grower and new here. I'm sure there are many posts and links for the spots you are inquiring about. I pulled this from goggling. Its a bit out dated tho. Grow Marijuana FAQ, Cannabis cultivation - marijuana growing tips & photos

Also I noticed you said your lights are 4ft from your plants if I read that right. Just a guestion here but, to me it seems they are not close enough? For a 1000watt I have read that's its about 18 to 24 inches from top of plants. That is the range I have been using since I went to veg. Its basic tho that you can use the back of your hand near the light. If its hot your plant might be to. I noticed as well that you have 2 inline fans. I haven't seen any other fans in your room to help the plants and circulation. (may have missed it tho)

Taking a closer look tho at your plants I don't see the curling upwards as I have looked at pics like that for heat and seen it a bit on my plants when I see just the tips of the leaves start to curl upward I move lite up or use the back of my hand in between to monitor it.

Just trying to bump this along for ya. Lets hope an expert stops in and good luck!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom