First Time MicroGrow Stealth CFL - The White & Ken's GDP

headyhitter

The White & Ken's GDP clones from Dark Heart Nursery- in a dresser i took apart, trying to keep cost low, used what I had. Cut some mylar to put on the inside of the drawers. Not much space in here, so thats why Im not expecting that much,

Both (2) clones of the White I had were showing lots of roots through the bottom of cube so I put them in 2gal airpots with Roots Organic Soil.
This side was about 77* this morning (bought the clones yesterday), and about 47% humidity. On a 18/6 light schedule with 2 6500K CFL's and a small computer fan.

Both (2) clones of Ken's GDP had some roots but not really showing through the bottom yet. These are under 2 6500k CFL lights on an 18/6 schedule with a fan in there.
This side was pretty cold last night so I turned the fan off and it jumped to high 80s, and now its at about 76* with 40% humidity. I was thinking about potting them on thursday, in 2gal smart pots I have.

I will post pictures tonight as I left my phone in my car..

I bought some Dyna Grow Foliage Pro and Bloom but im not too sure if im going to use them or not, might give them a shot in a few weeks at 1/4 strength but we will see.

I think I need to raise the humidity, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Since im working with such limited space, Im guessing Im going to need to do some LST to help this microgrow.

Also anyone have any pest remedies? I figure i might aswell learn some incase i need to use them, I heard of Neem oil for fungus gnats works and rosemary oil extract for spider mites?

Thanks all!

Will get more/better pics soon.. but heres what I got[
1kgKe8.jpg

Heres the 2 clones of Ken's GDP the day I bought them

c0cQ6Q.jpg

Heres the 2 clones of The White when I transplanted them into the 2 gal airpots with Roots Organic Soil

dngR18.jpg

Dresser with 2 cfls in and the computer fan

fzBdkn.jpg

Getting The White clones in there

lLxFCY.jpg

Some light leakage and that fan to help move air and keep temps down

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom