First Timer - LST - SCROG - Stealth - CFL

Re: First timer , lst , scrog , stealth , cfl

hey im in for the grow, nice little setup u got goin on, nice job.. if you got a minute i just started my second grow if u want check it out, and if you want on my first grow i got alot of information that will help you with your grow..but yea keep up the good work, looks good..
thanks for stopping by mate :)
just went through the 7 first pages of your first grow and then i skipped to the end because i cant be botherd to do a lot of reading at the moment . nice job you did there ! hope mine turns out that good .:goodjob:
but i got some usefull information , im gonna put a glass of water in my grow box too now for the humidity .
:Rasta::peacetwo:

Ok so tomorrow im going to buy this mini fan i found to blow the babies around to strengthen there stems and everything . do i have to put the fan on a schedual or is it just 24/7 ? and does it have to blow directly on them ? or next to them ? or what ? :helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

you dont want the fan right on them you want it like blowing off the wall onto them so not to knock them down. im not sure about a schudule for fans. i have my fan running the same as my lights.

You can totally utilize this space for decent yields with proper lighting and proper ventilation practiced. I've seen many grows in limited space. Grow one plant, LST the hell out of it, ride it round the bucket or whatever, just keep tying that main cola down and parallel with the medium. You'll get a ton of "mini" colas in a banzai style grow

:peacetwo:

You can totally utilize this space for decent yields with proper lighting and proper ventilation practiced. I've seen many grows in limited space. Grow one plant, LST the hell out of it, ride it round the bucket or whatever, just keep tying that main cola down and parallel with the medium. You'll get a ton of "mini" colas in a banzai style grow

:peacetwo:
what im planning to do is keep 2 of the 5 . and get 2 long thing pots and doing this
gow_plan.png

i was wondering if there would be a problem with the roots though :hmmmm::scratchinghead:

hey dont do the cup of water for humidity it doesn't even work like that, plus it atracted bugs, so more or less its just a pain in the ass in the end, i dont suggest it at all...but its up to you..

do you think if i get a tray put pebbles , stones and some water in . then rest the plants on the rocks . or is it just the same thing :/ ? :hmmmm:

ok so . quick update with some pictures .
this ones growth is very slow .
DSC004174.JPG

this one is the one in the first row in the group picture
DSC003983.JPG

this one is the big one in the back row
DSC004034.JPG

just wondering why this ones leaves are all droopy . any ideas ?
DSC004144.JPG

group picture :D
DSC004098.JPG

dident get that fan yet because it was much more expencive i thought it would be :/

Ok so i got my first problem . looks like 2 of the plants are dying :/
the little runt and the one thats in the back row on the last update
this is the runt
DSC004473.JPG
DSC004464.JPG

this is the one in the back row
DSC004485.JPG
DSC004423.JPG

a bit weird cuz iv been doing the same thing to all of them :/

u can never water a plant to much, unless your watering it everday..
might just be overwatering then :rollingeyes: newbie mistake ... but i guess you learn from your mistakes .
i really need to get a fan going in there because it gets too hot and the soil was drying really quickly

How many days did it take for those plants to die? and also I would say, (and of course I could be wrong) that it could be a case of bad genetics in the seeds. you have no quality control in bagseed. So don't let it get you down buddy. Other plants look good, I subscribed to this, It will be interesting becauseI started my own grow around the same day as you

hey mr toke just came across your journal. sorry to hear about you sick plants. Have you checked the ph of your water?
hey :)
for the first week or so i was useing rain water . but after that i was useing distilled water witch ph is 7

How many days did it take for those plants to die? and also I would say, (and of course I could be wrong) that it could be a case of bad genetics in the seeds. you have no quality control in bagseed. So don't let it get you down buddy. Other plants look good, I subscribed to this, It will be interesting becauseI started my own grow around the same day as you
well i just went to check on them and they were like that . it dident happen gradually .
but i got some bad news :/ there all sick now . im really pissed about it .
if they all die im just gonna start over though
fingers crossed !

My first four leaves are turning yellow and drooping a bit, but all of the new leaves are very green and good looking. So I am hoping for the best. I hope you the best of luck, we have a very similar set up and would be interesting to follow someone elses progress. I am probably gonna start a new plant soon.

Back
Top Bottom