Scooterb's 1st Closet Grow 2012

could happen. the 2046 is a 120days from flower so if you veg longer and add even 90days you are over 4 months growing.
your girls look great but they do have a way to go. be it 4or8weeks:)
Highly doubt I wait 6 months b4 harvest...lol. Will see what happens I guess, but 6 months from seed? :thedoubletake::peace:

Thanks for the input fish...Maybe I vegged too long plus using cfl's slowed me down then? :yikes:
Or even the strain I suppose :hmmmm::hmmmm:

YOU CAN NEVER VEG TOO LONG!

lol only thing veging longer will hurt is it will take lil longer for you to get you finished product, but oohhhh is it worth it....

figure if a plant was in the nature and was growing through spring and sprouted in april, and normal climate would drop off in september/october for harvest. thats 6 months. so thats not so uncommon as you would think

faster grows are pushed by better lights and environment, if you flower sooner, mite not hurt the plant but will hurt your yeild : )

Yeah scooter fish right, they look like they been flowering for 2 weeks. Defo over a month left on them , nearly 2, no point waiting so long for half done buds.

They looking good now though mate keep it up. Be patient mate :)

Morning Scooter:)

Morning Fish how goes it. Man I sure am getting fed up with these damn headaches...Just about every day I seem to deal with 1, sometimes 2 or 3. Cannot wait until the 15th for my disability hearing & have my fingers crossed they approve my case ASAP.

Dishes clanging, dogs barking, dog's nails walking on kitchen's tile floor and just about anything that seems loud creates a migraine. I kept track from last Sunday for 1 week and I took tylenol migraine asprin 13 times - way more than I want to take.

I wish my girls would hurry LOL they do more for my headaches than any asprin :adore::trance:

hope you get some relief very soon brother:circle-of-love:

Thanks fish me too...Meanwhile back at the ranch...
Since it looks like spring has finally sprung! Moved the small clone in blue pot outside.
0011249.JPG

0021250.JPG

And had 8 solo cups left so figured Why Not Eh?
Filled them up with FoxFarms potting soil and added 1 unknown bagseed per cup.
These will all go outside once they seem worthy...
0031182.JPG

0041099.JPG

Looking good mate, can't wait to see the outdoor beauties. Also be prepared to wait a month for that clone to go back into veg as it's started flowering. But it will veg again , it will just start a bit deformed but all will be good after then. :goodjob:

Thanks JB42 I'll make a note of that...If I get my approval b4 it gets too hot out they can all go into my shed if that comes to be.
Looking good mate, can't wait to see the outdoor beauties. Also be prepared to wait a month for that clone to go back into veg as it's started flowering. But it will veg again , it will just start a bit deformed but all will be good after then. :goodjob:

did you take your little one straight out in the sun? no plant likes going from inside to the blast of sunlight all ay once.
the other girls look great but you can still give them some P&K with a little N thrown in for a good measure:) she or they still got a little more time left. just suggesting:)

Back
Top Bottom