Jack Herrer Auto & Great White Shark (Greenhouse Seeds) - 300 Watt CFL - Closet Grow

djemvee

So im currently doin a little closet grow, gettn some plants ready for outdoor season but I also got 1 flowering atm. The seeds I am using are from green house and I have Jack Herrer Auto and Great White Shark their normal seeds. So my jack herrer is bout 42 days old and going nicely. I have one other jack goin which is only about 3 weeks old. Their are 3 great white shark plants 2 which I plan to use for clones and the other im juss growing out until I can put it outside giving it a head start! I have been using nutes on all the plants , im using KIND base,grow, and bloom. they are working great getting a little extra size on everything. all plants are doin well doing a little LST on 3 of them. the oldest jack herer one side is LST and I started the other jack herer when it was younger. Im using cfl bulbs with a homemade suspended unit for the bulbs. 2-43watt 1-55watt 6-23watt 1-13watt also got a fan blowing around the closet. pretty big closet.

image231542.jpg
image231561.jpg
image231571.jpg
image231551.jpg
image231532.jpg

re: Jack Herrer Auto (Greenhouse Seeds) & Great White Shark - 300 Watt CFL - Closet Grow

Good looking plants love the j/h strain. Im in for your grow!
thanks man, the bigger jack herrer had a little problem at the beginning with the fan leaves getting brown spots but not all the fan leaves got it just some and more just the earlier ones but there still hanging in their. I think it was a nutrietent problem at the beginning or something.

re: Jack Herrer Auto (Greenhouse Seeds) & Great White Shark - 300 Watt CFL - Closet Grow

Subbed. I'm growing some of that GHS jack too so curious how yours goes

nice man, yea im curious so see the yield and quality im gunna get havnt grown either of theses strains yet!!

Well, when I first bought those seeds I didn't pay enough attention to what I was buying. I thought I was buying the original Jack Herer (Sensi seeds sells it), and just thought "Jack Herer, me want" and bought it. I also read their false advertising "winner of too many awards to mention" BS and assumed the awards mentioned were for the strain being sold, not the Sensi seeds strain.
The point I guess is- I've always had a bit of a bad feeling about this strain ever since the early days when could see it was growing up looking like an indica, not the sativa I expected as a Jack Herer. That's when I figured out it was a GHS copy cat strain attempt with poor reviews. So I'm biased, but still hopeful the smoke turns out to be better than some people say. I'm hopeful for both of our sakes.
I vegged for 9 weeks and have two plants each under a scrog screen. They've been flowering for about 6 weeks. Looks like they have a month to go at least.

Well, when I first bought those seeds I didn't pay enough attention to what I was buying. I thought I was buying the original Jack Herer (Sensi seeds sells it), and just thought "Jack Herer, me want" and bought it. I also read their false advertising "winner of too many awards to mention" BS and assumed the awards mentioned were for the strain being sold, not the Sensi seeds strain.
The point I guess is- I've always had a bit of a bad feeling about this strain ever since the early days when could see it was growing up looking like an indica, not the sativa I expected as a Jack Herer. That's when I figured out it was a GHS copy cat strain attempt with poor reviews. So I'm biased, but still hopeful the smoke turns out to be better than some people say. I'm hopeful for both of our sakes.
I vegged for 9 weeks and have two plants each under a scrog screen. They've been flowering for about 6 weeks. Looks like they have a month to go at least.

Ahhh yes, i did the same thing thinking it was the original for some reason. But o well i like growing new strains but mine seems to be very sativa dominant. Bout the first three -four nodes growing look indica dominant but now espeacially when its flowering looks very sativa. It sounds like u have the regular seed , i have the autoflower version so its 50% indica 30%sativa 20% ruderalis. Supplosively. But mine should be done in a bout 9 weeks from seed . Im at about 6 weeks now. Interested to see what my yield is for an autoflower .

Nice :thumb: will be keeping my eyes on this one I'm looking into a couple strain to buy my next run subbed

Right on!!! I will try to updated as much as possible with cool pics

Is the fourth one down the JH ? That's what mine looks like
no the fourth one down is the GREAT WHITE SHARK, the only pic of the smaller JH is with the one with a branch that is budding beside. took that for a comparison kinda. the third one down that is . and nice yea yours is definitely lookin better than mine a lot fuller.
image81006.JPG

I don't know about mine being better- it's older and I have it in a scrog screen 24"x19". Yours looks great- it is more sativa. A good sign at least I think so because I like sativa.

Re: Jack Herrer Auto & Great White Shark (Greenhouse Seeds) - 300 Watt CFL - Closet G

Hey these are blue mystic autos 3weeks old do they look small to u also did u LST at all

Back
Top Bottom