Ozman and the Great White Shark Followed by Blackjack

Ozman

Hi guys & gals thought i would start my Journal I will be growing 3 strains this grow main strain will be Great white shark from Green house seeds and Blackjack from Sativa Seeds and a 1 bag seed suppose to be a nothern lights (what and see i guess) here is a little info on the strains oh and all will be grown in soil!

Green House Great White Shark Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Genetics: Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
Effect: Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Flowering indoor: 8 -9 weeks
Yield Up to 800 gr/sqm
Flowering outdoor: October/May
THC: 18%
CBD: 0.3%
CBN: 0.1%
Awards: 1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999.
Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
The most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Yield up to 800 gr/sqm
Harvest in mid October in the Northern hemisphere, in mid May in the Southern.
Yield up to 1500 gr/plant.
----------

Sativa Blackjack Seeds Specs

Breeder: The Sativa Seedbank
Height: medium
Effect: All-round effect
Regular/Female: regular
Indoor/Outdoor: indoor
THC Content: strong; 15 to 24%
Flowering Weeks: 11 or fewer weeks
Difficulty: moderate

Sativa Blackjack Cannabis Seeds Info

BlackJack’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle.
Its father is Nirvana’s very own Jock Horror.
BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical cannabis scene.

here is the great white shark seedling and other pictures of my room :tokin:
great white shark seedling - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Re: Ozman and the Great white shark followed by Blackjack

Here is a picture of the NL (dont know )
northen_lights1.JPG

Id like to say also this grow wont have all the bullshit co2 or intake fans out take fans no ph testers just soil lights a fan and rain water with some super thrive ferts done it this way for years i dont like to waste money on stuff i dont need and you will see my budds are as good as any budds grown inside using all the fancy nuts and ph all that stuff!

Will return with updates but still need the shark to get big enough to get the 6 cuttings i need to really start ;)

Re: Ozman and the Great white shark followed by Blackjack

walking in the room its a big room section off
walkin.JPG

The first light thats turned off is the hps 600watt the other light thats on is a mh 400 watts when the plants are all in and growing then both lights will be turned on i like to cross the spectrum :)
random_shot.JPG

Im still a few weeks away from getting it all going cause i have to get my fem shark big enough to get 6 cutting its a pain starting from seed but once your up and running its worth the hassle then i dont have to worry about starting from seed again unless i try a different strain ;) i also said i was using super thrive i meant to say thrive not super thrive there 2 different ferts here in oz

p.s my grammar and spelling suck so im just warning you ;)

Hey Ozman,

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Ok im back but the pictures i have are about 2 weeks old my camera has shit it self just my luck they look alot better now than in these old pictures oh well i might be able to buy new camera before i harvest them on the 3 or 4th of january ;) here is black jack
black_jack.JPG
and here closer
blackjack1.JPG
and here great white shark
wsh.JPG
and some of the others bj and gws in background closest on left top of gws and right bag seed
blackjack_2_wsh_in_back.JPG
last one
all23.JPG
the great white shark smell awesome pugnant where as the blackjack has hardly any smell at all :bong:

p.s i was going to take some cuttings off the great white shark at start to do this grow but i heard my house i rent was sold so i couldnt wait for the plant to get big enough so i just did 3 white sharks 1 blackjack and 3 bag seed ,and now im still not sure if i have to move in a few months so i took a blackjack cutting to clone for next grow if i get time we will have to see i also put 1 Flying Dutchman Afghanica seed and germinated it for next grow if they tell me i have to move they have to give me 2 months to move out and they havent told me yet so im hopeing they dont say anything at least until end of january that would give me time for 1 more grow :peace: i hope !!!!

Back
Top Bottom