Scooterb's 1st Closet Grow 2012

Thanks for your input Kush...and fish too!

The gal with the red straw spreading her legs 4me I figured when it was time for harvest to clip 3/4's way below the V hoping that it would continue growth on the remaining 4 branches. Meanwhile the other gal might be harvested all at the same time we shall see.

:cheer:

As in only harvesting the top colas when they're ready and leaving the lower buds to mature longer? You can do that.

The girls are looking healthy and happy. I say, keep doing what your doing. :thumb:
sure you are right sir:clap: I have found that some of those little nugs that dont get taken after the main harvest may be more potent than even the main colas:thumb:

good luck brother:cheer: I waited 18 months and I could not draw my pension untill I got approved and on that there was a deadline to meet.
I got approved 3days before that deadline:loopy::phew::phew::theband:
My hearing was rescheduled for April 15th maybe I'll have somethin' to smoke on when I get home

My cut-off for my SSI benefits ended 12-31-12 and didn't get around to seeing an additional Dr. days before Thanksgiving...My only fear comes from the vocational expert, although after todays experience outside I fear less than I did this morning LOL.

I moved 36 red bricks 12 feet (1 in each hand so 18 trips made) and stacked them, resulting in a massive headache located on the back of my head. I'm on high blood pressure medicine which my dosage was recently doubled to 60mg twice a day. Wouldn't think a 52 year old would need this medication but I do. My high cholesterol medicine was doubled as well...

good luck brother:cheer: I waited 18 months and I could not draw my pension untill I got approved and on that there was a deadline to meet.
I got approved 3days before that deadline:loopy::phew::phew::theband:

Seems to be par for the course with SSI. Two years and two appeals until you get to sit before a judge.
At least it's retro active when you do finally get it.

Seems to be par for the course with SSI. Two years and two appeals until you get to sit before a judge.
not every case is retro active mine wasnt. my disability was but they didnt start my checks untill five months later and gave me nothing for the past. hope thats not the case for you scooter. thank god they started my pension right away

Paperwork states going back to 2007 but that's only for the vocational expert.
My lawyer says 1 year back from date I filed which was Sept 8th 2011.
Somewhere in the neighborhood of $950 a month was last I heard but it could change.
I believe them, they will get like 1/4 of any backpay.

"not every case is retro active mine wasnt. my disability was but they didnt start my checks untill five months later and gave me nothing for the past."

That sucks. The judge told me the date they deem you disabled is the beginning date for payments. Fortunately I had
a very good judge that went so far as to go off record and advised me to make a motion on record to move my
disability date back to before I filed. He then granted my motion and approved the case. It sill took a few months before
they started payments. The first one was a big one that covered the two years of waiting. Also since it was two years
I was also enrolled in medicare. I had no choice with that. The key is your "disability date".

Yep, already denied medicare/medicaid too. Will be going back there once more before my April 15th hearing.
Social Security had told me back in Sept 2011, they would go back to May 2007 for benefits but since that time the lawyer has told me they would now only go back 1 year from date of my initial filing date. We will see what shakes out this time, I of course just want to get it over with. Just look at my avatar...LOL.

I'm grateful to have a sister & bro-in-law who support me and are there to pay for my medication and doctor visits (sliding scale). They see on a daily basis what I go thru and know that once I am approved I'll pay them back. :peace:

A few updated pics - this young lass? in the plastic tea jug will begin going outside during the day in a few if the weather warms up - was a clone I took a little earlier
020256.JPG

016351.JPG

:high-five:

:bravo::bravo::cool:they look good scooter and with them being mature, your going to get some sweet buds on there!
reps coming your way:)

looks like ..if you want to take some of the fan leaves off working from the top down. not the close leaves but the ones with the longer stems(just a suggestion) and leave the bigger onees near the bottom.
also I think you have at minimum 4weeks to go so some higher P&K nutes would help build those flowers.(and I know cash is tight) but if you have it go ahead and juice them up another time(again just a suggestion)
WWMcD

looks like ..if you want to take some of the fan leaves off working from the top down. not the close leaves but the ones with the longer stems(just a suggestion) and leave the bigger onees near the bottom.
also I think you have at minimum 4weeks to go so some higher P&K nutes would help build those flowers.(and I know cash is tight) but if you have it go ahead and juice them up another time(again just a suggestion)
WWMcD

Yeah, what Fish said. Let 'em plump up before you stop the nutes. :goodjob:

Way to go on the clones! Looking real good. Reps 2u buddy!

Back
Top Bottom