Scooterb's 1st Closet Grow 2012

hey brother dried banana peel will ad potassium and so will molasses as far as phosferous I am looking and if you need nitrogen you could piss on it lol J/K in a way

:goodjob: Things look good. Another suggestion If you get three light splitters on all your light hangers. They cost about 2 bucks at HD or lowes you can double your lights in a minute real cheap. That's how I veg and clone my plants. But i think that might help put some weight on those ladies. +reps :rollit:

hey brother dried banana peel will ad potassium and so will molasses as far as phosferous I am looking and if you need nitrogen you could piss on it lol J/K in a way

Got any farms around you that are willing to give away manure? There's your cheap phosphorus source.

And the piss is no joke.

I thought manure was more N based? I will be lowering the manure in my next super soil as I had a little too much N and not enough P, Less manure more guano. Seen it in action.

The manure does have some P and some potash already in it but not out of the horses bum. Just a thought. Probably some P but mainly N.

I thought manure was more N based? I will be lowering the manure in my next super soil as I had a little too much N and not enough P, Less manure more guano. Seen it in action.

The manure does have some P and some potash already in it but not out of the horses bum. Just a thought. Probably some P but mainly N.

With any manure you want to let it mature a bit first. I wouldn't use any just out of anything's bum. I was thinking aged steer manure, which should be around 1-1-1.

I'l have to get them horses out of my tent then, they was taking up too much room anyway, sh*tin all over the place as well :)

Only jokin mate, whats steer manure?

cow bull boviine:)
I'l have to get them horses out of my tent then, they was taking up too much room anyway, sh*tin all over the place as well :)

What's a steer? Castrated cattle, aka the meat you buy in a store.

Myself, I like high phosphorus bat guano for P. That's what I use primarily. Was around $8 for something like a three lb bag. At a 1/2 tsp an application, should last a long time too.

Yeah I use the same, but sea bird guano as thats also high in P and Fe . Check my super soil mix in my journal if you want , the mix is on page 1, it works amazing. I'm second week into flower and only give water and mollasses sometimes to keep my microbe army happy.

Yeah I use the same, but sea bird guano as thats also high in P and Fe . Check my super soil mix in my journal if you want , the mix is on page 1, it works amazing. I'm second week into flower and only give water and mollasses sometimes to keep my microbe army happy.

Sounds cool. I'll do that.

What about Alaska Mor Bloom...
can get in a gallon jug @ Lowes for $10.98 it's 0-10-10 but doesn't say organic so is it safe to use?
022671705008lg.jpg

What about Alaska Mor Bloom...
can get in a gallon jug @ Lowes for $10.98 it's 0-10-10 but doesn't say organic so is it safe to use?
022671705008lg.jpg

If it says you can use it on vegetables, then it should be safe.

those all look like preflowers big O. I don't think you have anything to worry about now quit taking the good stuff of your girl:)

Maybe you have a Kush of some sort, like my kandy. She had some weird pre flowers, calyxes on stalks. Your's should be OK, but keep a close eye on her, she could hermie later on like mine.

I'm not sure if the calyxes on stalks trait is a hermie indicator or not. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom