First time plant murderer

What a bummer dude.
Using a small closet to grow in may be a challange.
I have been using Pro Mix HP CC as a grow media for quite some time. Seems to work well. If you're going to grow you need to have the right tools. It is a combination and balance of Air, temp., humidity, Ph, growing medium, neutrients, light, time and patience. I have chosen the Auto Pot system with 3gal containers and a 13gal reservoir.
Us3 a 400W/600W switchable HID electronic ballast for a 4x4 open grow area. Using an Apera Instruments PC60 tester, maintaining a Ph of 5.85 to 6.20 and the 1.8 EC recommeded by the nutrients manufacturer. Just one for grow and one for bloom.
Keeping an indirect flow of fresh air,(a continuous direct air flow can dry out the leaves) a humidty of 40 to 50 with the light source at about 24". Hold the back of your hand under the light for couple of minutes, if you feel too much heat raise the light. This may give you an idea of what many hours under the light might expose your plants to.
Thirty days of a 400w quality HID MH blue daylght lamp on an 18/6 cycle then switch to a 600w Super HPS on a 12x12 cycle in absolute darkness, A Green light is okay. You may want to consider a decent odor control air filtration filter as well, the plants will emit quite a strong odor once they get going.
I try to keep things as simple as possible. These are OG Kush. 42nd day since planting germinated seeds. 30 days in grow cycle and now the 12th day in bloom. Positively no prize winning grow but in the end I will have a decent quality and quantity of bud for my personal enjoyment. Keeping at it and keeping it simple has worked for me.
Best of luck and Happy Growing.

20210306_135914.jpg

20210221_123703.jpg

20210208_110323.jpg

Yup, I started in new posts and thought that I was replying to it. After I hit the post reply is when I discovered the 2016 date (again). Thanks

Back
Top Bottom