First Time Trying Pot

Eugene said:
In case anyone cares:

The fuckin' MAILMAN stole my weed, and a few CD's I ordered. I guess I should have thought about that, but now I have to wait for my friend to send this stuff out again. I'm depressed.
Dude, that friggin sucks balls!!!

Make sure you give us all an update when it does finally show up... you may have to kill the mailman first though. ('course I don't know which is worse: the fact that your mailman goes through your mail, or your friend was really obvious about what he was sending ;) )

Six days ago, my friend sent 2.5 grams of kush to me through the mail. The marijuana itself was in a baggy, and then it was surrounded by two other baggies of coffee. He sent this through regular mail, but tipped them extra to do fast delivery. I am almost completely certain that the mailman stole it. Did he do something wrong? Is there a better way to do this? Should I use Fed Ex? Whether or not this arrives, if you know of a better way to do this, please tell me. Thank you.

Do you know anyone who can get you weed without having to mail it?

What about your mother? You've said she tokes and has a pipe.... surely she can get some herb for you.

And Fed-Ex is no better, trust me. My uncle works for Fed-Ex and tells me all kinds of stories about drugs, joints, and cookies that he's found in packages.
This uncle also first introduced me to "special cookies".. at a family function :biggrin:

I'm also thinking of buying a hookah. Are they as good as a bong, in terms of for the lungs? I wouldn't be putting tobacco on it often, maybe once in a while. I really like hookah smoking though, it looks very cool.

god damn. buy a pipe. buy some bud. ASAP smoke weed. just do it and quit worryin about what to do it out of whatever right now. this is your first time smoking. just smoke dude, enjoy it. u can find someone around your house, cant you?

Eugene said:
Six days ago, my friend sent 2.5 grams of kush to me through the mail. The marijuana itself was in a baggy, and then it was surrounded by two other baggies of coffee. He sent this through regular mail, but tipped them extra to do fast delivery. I am almost completely certain that the mailman stole it. Did he do something wrong? Is there a better way to do this? Should I use Fed Ex? Whether or not this arrives, if you know of a better way to do this, please tell me. Thank you.

The old pros told me never to use Fedex. Mail is a 50/50 gamble. Just use normal UPS, no special handling. And yes, those fucks at Fedex have taken more than a dozen of my med cookies, the fucks! :jerkit:

I didn't smoke weed, but I'm past that part. My problem now is deciding how I'm going to get some through the mail, and whether I should buy a hookah or bong. I think hookahs look much better.

Haha, work your way up man. Try a pipe. Try a bong. Then try a hookah.

Eugene said:
I didn't smoke weed, but I'm past that part. My problem now is deciding how I'm going to get some through the mail, and whether I should buy a hookah or bong. I think hookahs look much better.
Haha...
Ok, bongs are made for smoking weed, hookahs are made for smoking tobacco...
I don't really like hookahs, plus, if you use the charcoal to burn the weed, that's just extra bad stuff, so if you use it, don't use the charcoal...
But I like bongs... bongs are awesome... they are harsh on the lungs because of the MASSIVE hits they let you take...
Best bet for your lungs other than a vaporizer and, of course, eating, is a bubbler...

I'm going to buy a Churchwarden pipe this weekend to smoke with. Has anyone here used those for pot? My friend sent the pot out again today. I'll keep you guys posted, if you care. Thanks a lot for the help.

i remember my first time. I didnt get high. It was a good time. I told everyone i did it before, but i never did. I felt bad, bc i thought they wudnt except me because i didnt do it. So, im here holdin it in as long as fuckin possible because i wasnt get high. The second time, I was high of my fuckin ass. It wasnt as fun. for some reason i never got "the munchies" until like a year of smokin that shit. Weird! it was weird. i was confused why i wasnt hungry like in the movies etc.

Yah, you probably wouldn't want to smoke from a joint for your first time because they are harsh to me still and i've been smok'n almost every day for 2 years. If you can get a hold of a vaporizer use that because they make your hit smoother because it heats the pot and only burns the THC, so your smoking 100% THC!And also you can put cold water and ice in a gravity bong or a regular bong and it won't burn your throat.

i hope you get that weed ASAP because just from readin all u wrote in here.... u NEED to just chill out lol

and i got RIPPED my first time... everything was funny... and i mean EVERYTHING

have fun bro

I hated it when I first got baked. Seriously. I was so scared and paranoid about the smallest things that I just wanted the high to go away. The problem was, that I smoked weed with my boys and just walked home and chilled there. I didn't spend any of my time being high with my boys.

Moral of the story: When you get high for the first time... Don't be alone. It's just scary, it's thrilling, but scary.

Wow.

I don't get how a dude that never blazed can be depressed about not getting his weed... I mean, if you make marijuana out to be this thing you think about 24/7 and you haven't even tried it yet, that's pretty wierd. And seems to me you're already acting paranoid, saying you can't get any in your area and the mailman stole it and you don't trust anyone...

Just watch out dude, cuz your dad's worse fear might come true.

But listen, this is not a site where people encourage others to try weed. We are all about marijuana awareness, so when the time comes for you to try it, enjoy it and do it responsibly.

Back
Top Bottom