First Timer - Blue Mystic Auto Nirvana - MH/HPS - Soil

Yeah everything looks good now, I would just keep everything the same. I wouldn't add Cal-Mag unless they seem like they need it.

Keep up the good work :thumb:

Im not complaining but I was told and read on nirvana site that this was a short small plant we mine are almost 4ft rall 3 6 exactly there in 3gal pots and im sure there either root bound or pn way to becoming root bound how could these be so different then advertised

1430793595675.jpg
1430793567450.jpg
1430793526529.jpg
1430793416019.jpg
1430793401895.jpg

Purple leaf stalks are completely normal, totally genetic.

Your leaves look fine to me, a little twisting or clawing isn't something to be worried about, every plant has some sort of little flaw.

It might stress them out a little bit and slow growth for a day, but in the long run it wont have any negative effects. Totally fine.

That's exciting to hear my friend! You have certainly done a very good job so far. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

My garden is doing well, Purple Elephant is almost done curing, and my Sour Monster and Carls Jr. are coming down a week from tomorrow. Feelin' good! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yup everything is going good got a new philosophers cheesy autoflower probably gonna break ground by the weekend and each day brings more and more purple/red to the flowers

That's great apart have u done a photo plant or all autos hey max can u add the drying process to it journal when u chop her down no1 seems to do that

Back
Top Bottom