First timer in need of advice - White & brown spots - Yellowing - Dying off leaves

Re: First timer in need of advice - White & brown spots - Yellowing - Dying off leave

I would not advise changing the tried and true PH levels that you should be growing in for each medium.
I think your in coco so you aim for 5.8, dont go low the next week to make up for high levels the week before.
go with the perfect PH every time.
I had a similar issue with my grow and it was fixed with a standard low dose of cal-mag.

maybe you could train down those big fan leaves and give the smaller branch/buds a chance to grow?

Re: First timer in need of advice - White & brown spots - Yellowing - Dying off leave

Hi All! I thought you might like an update on Planty McGee. She doing well and I'm pretty proud of her. I think she might be ready to harvest in the next week or two. What do you think? I've included some macro images to show you the trichomes. From what I can see there's clear ones, cloudy ones and a few amber ones. I looking for a relaxed body effect rather than a head high. It's a high CBD/low THC plant anyway but I've had a lot of trouble with weed induced anxiety in the past so I'm still trying to be cautious.

What do you think? a week? two or three weeks? I'd like to flush in the last week but I'm not sure how to judge when that will be.

Also, what do you all think of defoliation? Should I give her a trim to let some more light in or is she still using nutrients from the leaves?

DSC_6702.JPG
DSC_66911.jpg
DSC_66851.JPG
Screen_Shot_2016-09-09_at_13_06_28.png
Screen_Shot_2016-09-09_at_13_05_47.png
Screen_Shot_2016-09-09_at_13_03_56.png
Screen_Shot_2016-09-09_at_13_02_57.png

She's looking good! I'd start the flush now. She'll be in the "harvest window" in the next week, or so. If you decide to let her go a little longer to amber up the trichs, she'll be fine! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom