Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - hydroton
PPM - 500
PH - 6-6.5
RH - 39% to 55%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -71 to 77
Room Square Footage - 25
Pests - Few spider mites but using an organic fruits and veg spray only one time one week ago

Problem: I'm having a yellowing of my leaves with a dotting effect that continually gets worse until the leaf dies. I've been seeing a few spider mites on my leaves too and they have i've been seeing less and less. I've changed the water once a week. I adjust ph before adding nutes to 6 then add nutes about 1/2 strength. Picture of all 5 are at week 3. On the leaf pics no spidermites or eggs were visible, Any ideas? Thanks for any help...

DAY_152.jpg

DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_02153.JPG
DSC_02142.JPG
DSC_02133.JPG
DSC_02121.JPG

Hey Thanks for the welcome, I checked out form and yeah I think its calcium deficiency as well its only on a few leaves mainly on the older ones....Thanks xbox

Yeah I agree it definitely looks like a Ca deficiency. From your description though I thought spider-mites, pictures calcium. Throw some lady-bugs in there to knock down any spider-mite population, which doesn't sound like much from what you said however that's the best time to get them!

What type of water are you using? Distilled, R.O. water usually lack calcium. Be sure to fix it, because it does stunt plant growth. Get some Cal-Mag and do a foliar spray to treat it quickly.

Thanks JJ Bones I started cal-mag a few days ago and heres a updated pic only 7 days after the other pic. Doing alot better, I'm also using tap water but I adjust the PH before I add the Nutes. I added super thrive as well.
DAY_224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom