first timer needs help

leelaw

HI,
I am a first time grower who 'fell" into the situation. I have some large plants that were left to me when the person growing them moved away. I was told that they are a strain called Indica. Supposedly a very great kind. I think they are about 2 months away from harvest. So my question is, is there a way to find out what kind of medicine it is? I HAVE A PRESCRITION FOR IT.Please I could all the help I can get!
ty:smokin:

is there a tutorial i can use for this site? i am having trouble knowing when and where to find my posts and any that might reply. plez help

Hiya leelaw and welcome to 420, your at the right place.

I suggest first looking at: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Are you going to grow them outside, or inside?
If inside purchasing some lights is first on the list, unless you already have them, if so quickly setup a little area, well away from "unwanted eyes".

Plants, lights + reflector, nutrients (always good), Thermometer, and some air freshioners around the house are always good to start with.

:peace:

Hi Leelaw

When you make a post, you are automatically subscribed to that thread. If your looking for replies to threads you've subscribed in, start by clicking here...
Watched Threads - 420 Magazine ®

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom