First timer, with a few amber trichomes

Garden Girl

420 Member
74C443A9-D050-432A-8603-A8B1FE10DADE.jpeg

Getting close ? A little longer I’m thinking

Your right on, as far as I'm concerned. My ladies are similar, I'm waiting for about 10% amber before harvesting.
Good luck and spark up.

Howdy do,
You should be looking for all the clear trichomes to turn cloudy, then a few amber..
Are you looking at the actual bud/calyx? As sugar leaves never tell the right time. They change long before the buds. You may notice that the top flowers will will mature before the lower ones. You can do a staged harvest and take what's ready; then let the others catch up..

Howdy do,
You should be looking for all the clear trichomes to turn cloudy, then a few amber..
Are you looking at the actual bud/calyx? As sugar leaves never tell the right time. They change long before the buds. You may notice that the top flowers will will mature before the lower ones. You can do a staged harvest and take what's ready; then let the others catch up..
I was looking at sugar leaves. Dang now looking at bud might be to early.

I was looking at sugar leaves. Dang now looking at bud might be to early.
You've already chopped it aswell :( it will still be a usable product.. just not as potent as it could have been. It also alters the effect slightly.. it will be more of a head high.

Back
Top Bottom