First Try With Autos & LED's

I put this bubblegum in a 5 gal fabric pot today. I didn't take any pics of the roots.. but she was definitely finished with the 2 gal pot. I had a gnat of some kind fly into my tent. I will add about 1/2 inch of perlite on top of all my pots like I did this one. Hopefully it will deter any from hanging out and starting a home in my soil.
420-magazine-mobile919467818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725123146.jpg
she's 45 days old today... still veggin away
420-magazine-mobile2019334506.jpg
all the girls doing good today

I put this bubblegum in a 5 gal fabric pot today. I didn't take any pics of the roots.. but she was definitely finished with the 2 gal pot. I had a gnat of some kind fly into my tent. I will add about 1/2 inch of perlite on top of all my pots like I did this one. Hopefully it will deter any from hanging out and starting a home in my soil.
420-magazine-mobile919467818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725123146.jpg
she's 45 days old today... still veggin away
420-magazine-mobile2019334506.jpg
all the girls doing good today

Mike, does perlite on top stop pest? I know sand does.

I haven't had any bugs at all. Unfortunately kids leave the doors open and it's summer so every mosquito and other flying insect in the county wants to come in my house in the evenings. But I have read they don't like it as it stays too dry for them to use as a breeding ground.. I only had the one lucky bug fly in while I was messing with them. He was buzzing around the light, and I took care of him personally.

I haven't had any bugs at all. Unfortunately kids leave the doors open and it's summer so every mosquito and other flying insect in the county wants to come in my house in the evenings. But I have read they don't like it as it stays too dry for them to use as a breeding ground.. I only had the one lucky bug fly in while I was messing with them. He was buzzing around the light, and I took care of him personally.

Very good...
lady bugs will eat pests as well
Been a really rainy summer for us so far, mosquitoes are as big as small planes up here...lol
My outdoor plants are doing pretty good, I'll post some pics today

All is well my friend.. these girls are just doing their thing. I've never grown autos , so it is really amazing to me how fast these plants are packing on the buds. The autos are six weeks old tomorrow, and the bubblegum is still in veg at 7 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile2000678305.jpg

All is well my friend.. these girls are just doing their thing. I've never grown autos , so it is really amazing to me how fast these plants are packing on the buds. The autos are six weeks old tomorrow, and the bubblegum is still in veg at 7 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile2000678305.jpg

All of them looking fantastic.
I top my soil with a dusting of diatomaceous earth a day or so after every water (once a week'ish) only really works when dust is dry, to prevent any crawlers from hanging out in the soil (cuts them up but not the plant), perlite sure sounds easier if that works just as well.

I'm not sure if the perlite makes any difference or not.. I've only had a couple of random bugs fly into my tent when it was open and I took care of them pretty quickly. I will probably take all the perlite out and replace with some fresh soil on top. I only put it in the bubblegum, and I am going to do another round of LST on her when I water this evening. I thought I saw pistils, I will be checking for that tonight too. Just to be sure. They were feminised seeds I bought like 5-6 yrs ago and I never got any males back then.. i can't even remember which seed bank I got em from, but the smoke was really nice

Mike, does perlite on top stop pest? I know sand does.

Sorry to stick nose in way. But I got clay pebbles over my coco. And pro mix hp it's helps with protecting root damage from watering to hard . Keeps medium damper and. Helps aerate the top layer as well as help detour gnats

Sorry to stick nose in way. But I got clay pebbles over my coco. And pro mix hp it's helps with protecting root damage from watering to hard . Keeps medium damper and. Helps aerate the top layer as well as help detour gnats
Haha.. you can stick your nose in anytime. I haven't really had any problems with bugs, so not sure on that stuff. Any advice is welcome here!

Haha.. you can stick your nose in anytime. I haven't really had any problems with bugs, so not sure on that stuff. Any advice is welcome here!

Ya just tying to look out it's good for outdoor I like it why?

Makes sense no ants around rocks really?

The heat from the sun, plus 30 degrees of heat from sun and humidity outdoors those rocks get hot so want to protect soil from heating up and bud rotting? I dunno it makes sense to me the science and theory behind it. Plus give it a pretty look to..

Gave the widows a good dose of nutes. Ph6.4 and watered to about 25-30% runoff. They both looking like they desperately need it. I will continue with this every other watering and see how they respond.
420-magazine-mobile402364851.jpg

This bubblegum is responding nice to the LST that I've been tormenting her with. I just ordered a 2×4 tent.. I will have double the space. I think I will need it just for her to flower. Maybe I will use this little tent to start seedlings and veg..
420-magazine-mobile1208286691.jpg
420-magazine-mobile364314438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121798239.jpg

Oops.. was moving the girls around and snapped a branch. It was still attached pretty good so I fixed it up with some tape from the first aid kit.
420-magazine-mobile972359799.jpg
would be a shame to lose it, as it's one of the bigger branches on this plant
420-magazine-mobile274263298.jpg

Other than that, everything is looking good with them
420-magazine-mobile2014120718.jpg

This bubblegum is getting big and really starting to crowd the autos. the new tent gets here Thursday. I think they will really like the extra space
420-magazine-mobile659750099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000482334.jpg

Oops.. was moving the girls around and snapped a branch. It was still attached pretty good so I fixed it up with some tape from the first aid kit.
420-magazine-mobile972359799.jpg
would be a shame to lose it, as it's one of the bigger branches on this plant
420-magazine-mobile274263298.jpg

Other than that, everything is looking good with them
420-magazine-mobile2014120718.jpg

This bubblegum is getting big and really starting to crowd the autos. the new tent gets here Thursday. I think they will really like the extra space
420-magazine-mobile659750099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000482334.jpg

Damn bro those girls have exploded nicely
They look awesome
Glad you got to do some first aid on the branch
I wasn't so lucky, but mine was a lower branch with just a few popcorn buds on it.
The extra space with the new tent will be great
Looking forward to seeing it set up

Back
Top Bottom