Flavoring weed

Mist

I saw a post on this before and figured ide try it out. A few differnt flavor mixes went through my head... strawberry banana, strawberry kiwi, or mango pineapple. I ended up getting the strawberry / kiwi. Im flavoring the weed with kiwi and the papers with the strawberrys. Their marinating now so ill tell you how it goes on monday.:cool: joints rock

I did it the other day with some organge peels. Followed the instructions from some post on this site. It was very good, very sticky...but it almost seemed to loose just a tad bit of the quality of the weed. That could have just been me though.

well it's just something new to try so have at it!

oranges peel is the best!!! try it, u wont regret it :)

also smoking through the fruit itself. like an apple.lol, or if you carefull a banana with the peeling still on. ps dont burn the peal on some fruits..

is there spray or drops to to flavor buds? any idea what theyre called or where to get them

So it went great. The smoke felt like air and when we packed the roaches in a bowl it was even better. I couldnt really taste strawberry kiwi but it was much sweeter then normal and burned well.

It was something differnt and worth it:) I wouldnt do it every time but its nice every few weeks :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom