Flower - Clone - Flower

Phedup

Hello 420mag! I've been lurking in your shadows for a couple of months now. Thanks to all of you for the information I've been able to find here.
After reading Flowering Clone From A Mature Bud , I became curious about employing this 'many branching' technique to a clone taken straight in to flowering.
During my first grow, I realized that lack of plant training was going to make my yield small so I removed the lower branches and rooted them (day 25 of 12/12). Strain is unknown from local grower. In a couple of weeks, I was rewarded with a 'many branching' cola- nine buds clustered together. This may not be aesthetically pleasing but I'm hoping to build an army of uniform clones that suit my ghetto setup and provide an even canopy.
My project is for personal use and the joy of growing. I plan to purchase a better setup now that I know a bit about what to expect. For now I'm using a mixture of cfl and led. Sorry for the long intro. Please comment on any knowledge you have that may help me. Peace

Also, Im seeing zero stretch with loads of bud development. The plant's age appears to have reset (clear trichs) so I expected stretching.

IMG_20151023_133107.jpg

HS I did it!

This thing came out looking like Sideshow Bob's hair. Best taste/aroma I've ever experienced. Unfortunately, I don't live in a legal state so I'm afraid of posting here. A friend has taken my supplies and plants to give it a try.

How safe is posting here? I roflmao'd the idiots who used Ashley Madison and expected to get away with it. Is posting here as dangerous?

Regardless, my friend has a strain he'd like identified or at least narrowed down. Bbl with description and pics.

I love this community, thanks for providing it.

Back
Top Bottom