Flowering...Humidity jump please help

dmoney4201

okay so it's my first week flowering
here's my senario:

4'x2'x2' closet grow box
Two 5 inch fans (intake/exhaust)
Four 150 watt eq. soft white 2700k
4 plants week 1 flowering
temps 75-78 degrees/ humidity 65-70%(the problem)

here's my problem:

i cannot for this grow get a de-humidifier
i cannot leave the box open to let humidity out either because i have children.
i put a small container of damprid inside the box...No change(add more maybe??)

here's my question:
what can i do naturally without a de-humidifier, and with taking my situation into effect about the humidity???

i know this is going to just keep getting worse and be4 i know it my grow will be doomed....please help.

more damp rid?? different products?? anything to help would be greatly appreciated.

here is an older picture of the box so you can see my fan setup...the lights have a reflector now also.
P9281522.png

this is currently my grow so you can see what space i have to work with(not much)
sofiaanddanny028.png

please help me find a way to get the levels down:thanks:

Hey money...head to HD and pick up a small fart fan...like under a 50cfm and pull the air out from your box...vent it out the back of it....the air will exchange prob like 4 times a minute and will essentially remove that RH....I'm not sure what else to do....got to exchange that air my man...that's all....:ciao: WORD

Hey money...head to HD and pick up a small fart fan...like under a 50cfm and pull the air out from your box...vent it out the back of it....the air will exchange prob like 4 times a minute and will essentially remove that RH....I'm not sure what else to do....got to exchange that air my man...that's all....:ciao: WORD

thanks CannaVince....the fans i have there are only around 15cfm. i deffinatly need something stronger....the problem is figuring out where to fit a bigger fan.... they have 200cfm computer fans cheap at the hydro shops here....i always thought those would be too small.... but 200cfm compared to 15cfm.....kind of makes it a no brainer now-lol

I think the 200cfm would be a great fit....use it to draw out the air.....good luck my man.....word :ciao:

I think the 200cfm would be a great fit....use it to draw out the air.....good luck my man.....word :ciao:

well thanks again for the help cannavince but humidity wont be an issue for me right now.....all 4 of those plants showed there "balls" this morning. talk about being dissapointed....my first time growing and all of my plants are males! FML-lol....

i now have 13 seeds germinating....hopefully i have better weed karma my next go round!:Namaste:

Bummer to read your bad luck with the males. I started out with 11 plants and seven ended up ladies....Here is day 32 of flowering and I have 150 PLUS BUDS SO FAR....
MIA_5852.JPG

oh man i'm jealous!! i'm hoping that out of 13 chances at least 1 ends up female this time....

what size pots do you have your girls in?? looks great and good luck with them!!
:goodjob:

They are in 1 gallon containers. Started with six containers in the 24" x 20" space. Container #2 was all males and I pulled them and the container. I have two containers that have 2 plants in each..The effects of the roots from two plants in one container is no difference than the ones with a single plant in it. Posting day 33 video now..i built a sound proof exhaust box yesterday and it truly made the exhaust motor silent in my closet.

They are in 1 gallon containers. Started with six containers in the 24" x 20" space. Container #2 was all males and I pulled them and the container. I have two containers that have 2 plants in each..The effects of the roots from two plants in one container is no difference than the ones with a single plant in it. Posting day 33 video now..i built a sound proof exhaust box yesterday and it truly made the exhaust motor silent in my closet.

wow thats great man i can wait to get my first girls to put some energy into...i'll keep an eye on your progress and hope for the best of luck to you...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom